Claiming The Title

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I have decided to challenge the kayak field in the Cholla Bay Championship of Professional Pro Fishermen, Kayak Category... I hope to finish first place in multiple categories.... main competition... of BLAIR blood, a cousin poised to sit atop the thrown... Not if I will have it...

2 weekends left... 8-10 May y 22-24 Mayo

Bueno Suerte

LOBOS counts right? If you can freeze it...

#ChollaBay4Life

#OldBoysSocialClub4Life

#ChollaBaySportsmansClub4Life

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Well considering I've heard there are no other kayak entries if you bet on me you would win about .000001 cent on the dollar. I woldn't mind taking home a couple categories though... I think a Triple Crown is possible.... Sierra Mack, Corvina, Flounder/Halitbut

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Well... It didn't go so well. Windfinder.com owes me money because the forecast was so far off it was ridiculous. I would say gusting 20mph on Saturday and 10-15mph on Sunday after 12pm. I went out regardless because that's what professional pros do. It was futile... I had to worry about not drowning every two minutes I was out there. Half heartedly fished and didn't catch anything but one rock bass. I hope that I can return for Memorial Weened and try one last time to take the crown. Shout out to everyone in CHOLLA BAY that helps me on the regular, to the good people that are too good to me, The Blairs, Jippie, Villa, Mr Fish Taco....ESPECIALLY Cholla Bay Sportsmen's Club!!!! Thank you!

ChollaBay4Life

Those are big waves. I made up my mind never to go out in waves like that. It's way too hectic with hooks, line, fish, and waves trying to flip you.

dmcauley

Well... It didn't go so well. Windfinder.com owes me money because the forecast was so far off it was ridiculous. I would say gusting 20mph on Saturday and 10-15mph on Sunday after 12pm. I went out regardless because that's what professional pros do. It was futile... I had to worry about not drowning every two minutes I was out there. Half heartedly fished and didn't catch anything but one rock bass. I hope that I can return for Memorial Weened and try one last time to take the crown. Shout out to everyone in CHOLLA BAY that helps me on the regular, to the good people that are too good to me, The Blairs, Jippie, Villa, Mr Fish Taco....ESPECIALLY Cholla Bay Sportsmen's Club!!!! Thank you!

ChollaBay4Life
The pros don't launch. Too foolhardy. Good shot at it tho' Joe