Coffee Beans

mis2810

Anyone know where you can buy whole bean coffee? La Bodega has a brand I really like but it only comes pre-ground. Any ideas?

The restaurant on the left side just before the split heading into Old Port used to sell whole beans from Chiapas. Somewhat bold but great tasting.

Estero

There is a little coffee place on the left side of Super Ley if you are facing the store that sells whole bean coffee and they will also grind it for you. I've been bringing the coffee roasted with sugar back for friends in the states. Good stuff!

JimMcG

Sam's Club has several Mexican bean coffees; one under the Member's Mark brand is reasonable and very good.

playaperro

El Pirata
Heaven's forbid you go off the beaten path and go to josepha dominguez and look for the places that just sell coffee beans, actually Mexicano, rico, bueno y barato!

Roberto

We are fortunate that Sub is still not with us as this thread would have beed derailed !! Anyone else remember that episode in the history of this forum??

mis2810

Heaven's forbid you go off the beaten path and go to josepha dominguez and look for the places that just sell coffee beans, actually Mexicano, rico, bueno y barato!
I don't have any problem going off the beaten path, I just need to know where the beaten path that has the coffee beans is?