Consignment Shop - Segunda "This & That"

El Gato

SEGUNDA “THIS & THAT”: When looking for furnishings for your condo or home check out Segunda "This & That" at the Old Port. It is just down the hill from the Friendly Dolphin. New and Consigned Items. Open Tuesday through Saturday noon to four.

Along with our friends we've found great 'treasures' at Donna shop and she is always getting new things in. Plus it is fun just to stop in and chat with her.

jerry

El Gato,Headed down on Wednesday to buy furniture for my buddies Santo Tomas penthouse.We are looking for well made,maybe rustic/antique/simple stuff that won't break or easily be thrown off the veranada during a party.Thinking of getting the matresses and outdoor furniture at Sam's(they deliver) but want to buy local when possible..oh bar stools too

Roberto

Check out the consignment shop on Fremont, roughly across from Bryans. They have had a very large selection of stuff that came out of the forclosed condos on SB. Lots of decent looking matresses, some outdoor stuff and some real nice furniture.

We bought some great furniture from Casa Bonita on Benito Juarez and Constitucion. But the store is gone - they made a lot of the furniture there so wondering what happened to the craftsmen who worked there! We are sad it is gone because their things are wonderful!!

I would suggest getting in touch with Barbara and Joe at the above email. We have great wooden bar stools from their shop - nice cushiony tops so they are comfortable too.

bluepenguin

In Town Gringo
I am looking for an electric uplift chair,lifts to standing and reclining,can one be bought locally?
Also looking for love seat hide a bed,queen bed, used fridge and washing machine.

I got tired of dragging my valuable clothing to physical consignment shops so now I am using a service called http://www.couturereborn.com which offers an online consignment clothing shop and is very easy to use. They specialize in slightly used, second hand clothing and handbags.