Constipation

HAPPY

User is currently banned
I have a natural remedy for constipation that I discovered awhile back ``` PUMPKIN SEEDS

Thats rite, ``` I get them @ walmart in the produce dept. @ end of island isles ```10 oz net wt clear plastic container 41/2" square in size ``` already shelled ``` try 1 - tablespoon 3 - times a day, or more,

``` Me Gusta Las Chicas Cochinas ```

Kenny

Well Known Member
No surprises here... If anyone knows how it feels to be full of it, it would be my old friend HAPPY.:grin:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
No surprises here... If anyone knows how it feels to be full of it, it would be my old friend HAPPY.:grin:
``` From the begining, this topic, & related threads, were meant to be ``` SERIOUS ```

``` Your cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated, ```

``` If you want to ``` PLAY ``` take it to the ``` PLAYGROUND ```

``` THANKYOU VERY MUCH ```

``` Me Gusta Las Chicas Cochinas ```

InkaRoads

cronopiador
pruns or plums, when in season work really good too!

' ' ' A ~~~HAPPY~~~ le gustan Las Chicas Cochinas' ' '

InkaRoads

cronopiador
~~~HAPPY~~~ I am more worried about the "chicas cochinas" that the taco stuck sideways in your evacuation door!!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
```All you ``` MONKEYS ``` that think this is a joke topic ``` go to post # 3

``` Me Gustan Las Chicas Cochinas ``` = "I Like The Nasty Girls"

azfish

Well Known Member
Dont refried beans keep you cleaned out, this is the cheapest just drink the water. The all mighty Corn Holey O.

jerry

Well Known Member
I find fear...intense fear like you would get if you threw one of those "anti-sicario" balloons full of paint at the windshield of a speeding narco tricked out stolen F-250 that a certain monkey- on- a jet ski suggests will protect you on the Sonoyta-Puerto Penasco road would really get me feeling like going to the bathroom as I see them turning around in my rear view mirror and beginning the chase.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
```"monkey"```

I find fear...intense fear like you would get if you threw one of those "anti-sicario" balloons full of paint at the windshield of a speeding narco tricked out stolen F-250 that a certain monkey- on- a jet ski suggests will protect you on the Sonoyta-Puerto Penasco road would really get me feeling like going to the bathroom as I see them turning around in my rear view mirror and beginning the chase.
~ ~ ~ "certain monkey- on- a jet ski" ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ Now ~ ~ ~ JUST WHO MITE THAT BE ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ I think his name be starting w/a ``` r ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ I be thinky that Mr. r ``` be HIDING ! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
the best remedy for constipation is taking the cork off your sphinter and just let it flow!!! you might want to add a couple of drops of visine red eye remover to a glass of water for a more thourogh cleansing!! that way all you need to do is stick you arss of the window and fart at the sicario windshield as you speed by between them and the paint filled ballon jetskier sharp shooter!!

A

angelinastones

have you tried eating papaya? It really helps you when you are having a constipation.