Countdown :-)

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
Days till we are there again

Trying to insert an HTML code with a little countdown. Is there a way to do this?

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
Yea.....The wife and I have been there at least 6 times during the month of Feb. We go over Pres Day weekend. The weather has been good most every time. Looking forward to this one. Haven't been down since July '10, anything new and exciting? Anything I should be aware of?

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Damn, thats rough!!! I havent been down since last week and Im starting to get the shakes! Only 8 more days till RCPM Baby!!!

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
21 Days...

21 more days till our trip. I am starting to get the shakes from the lack of Mexico in my veins.
As I am driving down that lawless highway, as referred to by the non-belivers :eek:strich:
I catch my first glimpse of the Sandy Beach landscape and see the resorts far off in the distance. I know that I am just minutes away from my destination :woo:

Feb 17th cannot come soon enough.

Esperanza

Well Known Member
Just got back....it was a great trip! Windy, but warm! Should be PERFECT by the time you get there!

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
AHHH, sólo 15 días más para ir. Mi boca está listo para un buen tequila.

Ooops. Sorry about that. I have Mexico on the brain and just started typing in spanish :mexico:

What I meant to say is;

AHHH, Only 15 more days to go. My mouth is ready for some good tequila.

48_eljimadorweb.jpg

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
No hay problema, Todd! LOL! Come see us at PDO North 40 space 367 while you are there......

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
:woo: Cuatro días más!

We are almost there ! I can't wait !
Anyone else planning to go over Pres Day weekend?

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
Coco-Locos

Does anyone know if one of the bars in town serve Coco-Locos? We have had them in Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. All you need is a fresh coconut, a machete. Add a few differnt kinds of clear liquor and some tropical fruit juice...........MMMMMMMM :party:

Does anyone know if one of the bars in town serve Coco-Locos? We have had them in Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. All you need is a fresh coconut, a machete. Add a few differnt kinds of clear liquor and some tropical fruit juice...........MMMMMMMM :party:
It sounds good... but mixing liquor and a machete reminds me of something that might happen at a Benni Hana's restaraunt... can they just bust the coconut open with a ham..? :ham: or a fish..? :fishslap:

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
They are skilled with the blade and I have only seen two guys missing finger tips, not sure whos drink the ended up in. :p
I certainly would not attmept to wield a machete of any other sharp object of that size while under the influence. ;-)
But to watch the guys make them and drinking them is all good