crossing 5/14/09

jerry

At 12.21 I waited 43 minutes.I'm thinking about getting a "victim of Housing Bubble Please help!" sign and join the beggars and hawkers at the border. Hmmm maybe "victim of Fox News Racist hysteria give me 5 dollars" would work too. The dog got a hit on the back row (see pic)

Attachments

I crossed on Sat. evening.....about 5:30pm....one line open, no cars....agent checked the passports....didn't ask any questions. The red headed male agent that can be a royal pain, was just standing around outside the booth (not working the booth).

Anyone notice the tall woman looking for handouts for some kind of surgery (eyes???)...now she's using a walker....by now, she must have raised enough money for that operation.....LOL!

L

Leenie

Anyone notice the tall woman looking for handouts for some kind of surgery (eyes???)...now she's using a walker....by now, she must have raised enough money for that operation.....LOL![/QUOTE]

she also must have got her transplant too!! I beleive she needed a lung and a liver transplant over the years!

jerry

The one armed guy could buy a Terminator style replacement arm with all the cash he's pulled in over the years

Anyone notice the tall woman looking for handouts for some kind of surgery (eyes???)...now she's using a walker....by now, she must have raised enough money for that operation.....LOL!

she also must have got her transplant too!! I beleive she needed a lung and a liver transplant over the years![/QUOTE]

She can be downright obnoxious.....she'll stand right in the way of the vehicle so that you have to go around her.....with my large mirrors, one of these days. I'll wind up smacking her on the side of her head!

Kenny

where in the hell he came from

At 12.21 I waited 43 minutes.I'm thinking about getting a "victim of Housing Bubble Please help!" sign and join the beggars and hawkers at the border. Hmmm maybe "victim of Fox News Racist hysteria give me 5 dollars" would work too. The dog got a hit on the back row (see pic)
Mathew and I had a 15 minute wait at about 11:30 or so. They had Mathew pull into the area to the right after passing through...He was about 2 cars ahead of me. I parked and walked over and started kidding him about not knowing, and wondering where in the hell he came from the last three day's myself. Then I asked her, the agent, if he had to much fish.. The female agent just smiled, got the hell away from me, and sent him on his way..:p It looks like there was about a 1/2 hour difference in the wait time between a 11:30 and 12:30.

Kenny

don

Saturday, the 13th 13:30, no line only one vendor. No wait. Agents puzzled about all my pvc tubing (inflatable rod holders) though!

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Hey Don,
What you trying to pull here, ~~~
~~~ There ain't no such thing as a ~~~ (inflatable rod holder ) ~~~

~~~ "The fight against poverty begins with sticking up taco stands" ~~~

Kenny

So glad you liked it Roberto

So what was the point of that? Are you making some coment abut the tall woman and the walker, the inflatable rod holders, or did you just want to show us the guy playing the tiny Sax? :lol::lol:
I'm so glad you liked it Roberto :p Maybe you should try Sandy Beaches too... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdvb5vc5quk Oh wait!!, are you insinuating that my post is not up to the quality of the other post's on this thread?:cry:

Kenny