crossing with company truck

Ok ,I bought a new truck. I asked to have the company name and mine on the title. Just got the title and my name was not on it. Called dealer and they said I would need to call ford motor comp. and get a letter saying I had permission to take the truck to Mexico. Does anyone know if this will work ? Thanks Leigh

After having my truck broken into in RP and titles for the truck, atv's and jet skis stolen I now do the following:
I make high quality color copies of all my titles on heavy paper and alter the company name on my titles to my own name. This is illegal by Arizona standards but the never ending hassle at the border for problems like yours is eliminated. The never ending saga of replacing half a dozen titles in Arizona after they have been stolen in Mexico is as s bad as the hassle at the border.

toetrx

My vehicle is in my company name. I have a letter on my letter head signed by the Secretary and notarized, giving me permission to drive the vehicle in Mexico.
I was checked the first time at the border and they looked at it like a cow looking at a new gate and told me to go ahead.

marybna

When I was still working, I had to call on clients in Hermosilla. My company gave me a letter saying I had business there. I had an FM3 and Mexico insurance and there was never a problem. Course I never got in an accident so I never really tested it.