Dead body found in plastic bag near LukeVille

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/07/05/20110705arizona-body-in-plastic-bag05-ON.html

LUKEVILLE - The Pima County Sheriff's Department says the body of a man has been discovered near the Lukeville border crossing in southern Arizona about 150 miles west of Tucson.

The Sheriff's Department is treating the death as a homicide.

Border Patrol agents reported seeing a plastic bag on the side of a roadway Monday approximately 3.5 miles west of Lukeville and 20 feet north of the border. When they inspected the plastic bag, they discovered a man wrapped in it.

Homicide detectives indicated the victim is an older man who appeared to have been dumped off just north of the border.
An autopsy is scheduled Wednesday.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Border Agent #1:Hey! Let's check that plastic bag over there; I bet it's drugs!!
Border Agent #2: You're on!

Both Border Agents simultaneously: EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Damn, these new border restrictions. Can't bring in milk, cooked chicken or your old dead uncle. Shame you have to leave 'em on the other side like that.

Take two, National Lampoon's Vacation scenario:

"Clark, you can't tie my dead uncle to the roof like that."
"He can't catch a cold now, Mom."
"Shut up, Audrey."
"What, do you want me to strap him to the hood? Aww, Ellen, he'll be fine. It's not like it's going to rain or anything."
cuts to...
**THUNDER, MONSOON RAIN***

Last edited:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Self editing again...........you;ll appreciate it Rosie - what I wrote was pretty funny but kind of gross at the same time but I remembered you may see it so I edited it all away

jerry

End the drug war..the only losers will be the criminals,the cops,the judges,the lawyers......oh the Contact Paper and garbage bag cartels too.