Defrente Post, road to the border hmmmm

jerry

Lets face it..they have run the plaza in Penasco for years too....this new completion has brought underpaid gun men to both cities...then stuff happens..if someone machine guns our place I won't hid the fact from fellow Mexico lovers like the Penasco booster class.

dmcauley

Jerry lives near. and was talking about Caborca. If you'd like to bash Penasco . go for it Jim . but I was only stating facts. I, like yourself. love Penasco. yet lately you seem to be skeptical about everything. I'd bet Jerry could get u a good price on a place in Santo Tomas.
It sounds like it would be much safer in Penasco. Hmmm?

dmcauley

Lets face it..they have run the plaza in Penasco for years too....this new completion has brought underpaid gun men to both cities...then stuff happens..if someone machine guns our place I won't hid the fact from fellow Mexico lovers like the Penasco booster class.
I am more aware of this than you may think Jerry. and I know you are right about this and they are not keeping the low profile they have in past years. I still think Penasco and surrounding areas are safe for gringos and I hope no one ever gets hit by the stray bullet. I don't boost tourism in RP but I do have my opinion,

JimMcG

Jerry lives near. and was talking about Caborca. If you'd like to bash Penasco . go for it Jim . but I was only stating facts. I, like yourself. love Penasco. yet lately you seem to be skeptical about everything. I'd bet Jerry could get u a good price on a place in Santo Tomas.]

Who wants to bash Penasco, which I believe is no less safe than Caborca? Perhaps it was the 'Hmmm' that threw you?
In spite of the constant Penasco bashing of which I had clearly no part, all of a sudden we have 'breaking' news that not only is Caborca a rougher neighborhood, it is being acknowledged by 'insiders' that Penasco is not far behind, a close second.
Skeptical is what keeps a person from being delusional and making the wrong decision in any situation, not just Mexico.
If I ever want a place in Santo Tomas I have long known where and how to get one.
By the way I if you are referring to my comments regarding Dorado thefts taking place where security was in place, I also was intimately aware of it when it happened which was some time ago.
Just trying to clarify and clear the air.

jerry

I am more aware of this than you may think Jerry. and I know you are right about this and they are not keeping the low profile they have in past years. I still think Penasco and surrounding areas are safe for gringos and I hope no one ever gets hit by the stray bullet. I don't boost tourism in RP but I do have my opinion,
i know...you always shoot straight ( sorry) and I like you still head south but with less confidence after a few things happened that effected people I know.My neighbor at my ranch nearly beat to death by Sicarios,a friend in AP stalked by a kidnap team,a woodworker friend from Magdalena taken in Nogales and nearly beat to death because he looked like someone else.Again I am just saying people need to really be careful for a while.

dmcauley

This stuff has always gone on in Mexico to Mexicans and most Americans are unaware and always have been. The sicarios are the problem now and I believe u hit the nail on the head saying "underpaid"
Most crime organizations don't take care of the underlings.