Dentist

Vvalenz

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good dentist in Rocky Point. My hubby wants to try a dentist there in RP. Don't know if it's a good idea, but it's worth a shot. Thanks for the info in advance.:-D

I highly recommend Dr. Sergio Lizarraga... he is just above the tequila factory on the second floor also the same floor as Rosies ProAliance Insurance office... his website is www.smilerockypoint.com and his email is [email protected]

Phone #'s Office: 011-52-638-383-7474 or his Cell: 044-638-100-2600

I have been using him for years he is very gentle and pain free... tell him Mark sent you...

Last edited:

Vvalenz

Mark, Thanks I will do that! Perfect for me I'll go try some Tequila while he treats my hubby, again thanks:coldone:

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good dentist in Rocky Point. My hubby wants to try a dentist there in RP. Don't know if it's a good idea, but it's worth a shot. Thanks for the info in advance.:-D
what a coincidence that the Tequla Factory is just below... hmmm... I don't know if Rosie can sell you Dental Insurance but you can get your auto insurance also while you wait...

Vvalenz

As a matter of fact we have our home owners insurance with her as well as autos! Very nice people there and I never noticed the Tequila Factory till the post the other day on this forum. :eek: I must be brain dead or beer on the brain.

Kenny

I left his office and went to lunch.

I highly recommend Dr. Sergio Lizarraga... he is just above the tequila factory on the second floor also the same floor as Rosies ProAliance Insurance office... his website is www.smilerockypoint.com and his email is [email protected]

Phone #'s Office: 011-52-638-383-7474 or his Cell: 044-638-100-2600

I have been using him for years he is very gentle and pain free... tell him Mark sent you...
And Kenny! He put in a crown for me a little over a year ago, perfect... I left his office and went to lunch.

I've used Rocky Smiles off Fremont past the Pemex gas station, but Dr. Angela Tice has increased her prices.

Does anyone know what the going rate is for the Zoom whitening that the dentists all seem to be offering?

I've used Rocky Smiles off Fremont past the Pemex gas station, but Dr. Angela Tice has increased her prices.

Does anyone know what the going rate is for the Zoom whitening that the dentists all seem to be offering?
Joe you can check with Dr. Sergio... he offers that treatment...