Desperately need advice!! My DD has broken her upper front tooth while playing. It was bleeding and I kept some ice pack on it. The bleeding has stopped for the time being but it's hurting for her. I'm afraid, our family dentist is not in place and one of our neighbors suggested to go to a emergency dental service in Toronto. I have not been to this place before. So I just want to know if I should wait for 2 more days as our family dentist will be there in place by then. What do you think?