Did they ever build this one?

Is the Urgent Care Clinic actually in operation? They were also supposed to be doing some stem cell cancer treatments there.....I think that pretty well dried up when the economy went bust in Penasco and Americans stopped coming down....my daughter's friend used to work there....he wound up moving to Hermosillo to get work.

El Gato

I think the Urgent Care Clinic is open - and at Christmast time they were doing a cancer treatment, although they weren't officially open at that time. They are (or have) set up a big pharmacy. We got a tour of the place and it was extreme pleasant, clean and well equipped. Dr. Gongalez (sp?) speaks English. The fountain is up and running.

Terry C

Dr. Jesus Gonzales (formerly of the AmeriClinic on Fremont) is opening a new clinic. It's official opening date is Feb. 1, but he is seeing patients now.

It is the Sandy Beach Medical Center (the sign says Urgent Care)

It is located in the Acropolis Building (just past Playa Bonita resort)

Clinic phone: 638-388-7676
Cell phone: 638-123-9466

A

Akon456

I think this would be good for the environment as it would reduce the carbon footprint. We would have less people using aeroplanes to travel across the Irish Sea. Putting current economic problems aside, it's not a completely blasphemous idea.

garyd

Dr. Jesus Gonzales (formerly of the AmeriClinic on Fremont) is opening a new clinic. It's official opening date is Feb. 1, but he is seeing patients now.

It is the Sandy Beach Medical Center (the sign says Urgent Care)

It is located in the Acropolis Building (just past Playa Bonita resort)

Clinic phone: 638-388-7676
Cell phone: 638-123-9466
Just passed Playa Bonita? It's just passed Chango's I thought:confused: