DODGE RAM FIASCO

THINKING OF A NEW DODGE RAM
You may want to think again after reading this customer service problem. My radio module that includes the GPS unit quit. I also have the best Mopar extended warranty. Took the truck to the dealer and they said Chrysler says they have to do special testing to determine the problem. I said Ok and then they said the tests take about a week in the shop. Well ok if we have to. Did the tests and sure enough, it had died. They got approval and ordered a replacement. I ask how long and they said we have no idea and said they have hade one on order for over 2 months and still no idea of when it will be in. A few weeks I called Chrysler Customer service and gave them all of the info. They gave me a case number 59670491 and the next day I received an E-Mail confirming the number.
THEN STARTS THE FIASCO
A few weeks go by and I contact cust ser.again to see what was going on and the lady tells me she has no records and I again give her all of the information again and ask for an E-Mail back on what they find out. A few days later and I call back, speak to another lady that also has no information. I ask for the number to tall a higher level of the management team and was told they did not have any. I have tried to find any higher level of management but to no avail. It is like they do not exist.
I still have no idea when I Will receive the unit.
If you have any Numbers please let me know.
I have owned Dodge Ram trucks for many years but I think this my last.
Bill Hale