dog and cat food needed for animal adoption center of RP

aacorp

I am in Phx at the moment filling the car with supplies for the dogs and cats. I have over 100 animals that I am caring for in Rocky Point and the animals need your help. Summer is a tough time for donations and I am making monthly trips to purchase dog and cat food. Anyone in Phx that would like to donated for the animals I will be here until tomorrow afternoon. We have a small center here on the west side and you can drop off supplies here or they can be picked up. Thanks to all who are helping. You can call me at 602 423 3435.

aacorp

I am back in Rocky Point but we still need dog and cat food. Not only are we feeding over 100 animals, many poor local people stop by the center for dog food as they cannot feed their animals. i have had to stop giving out food as I have so many here at the center. You can drop off dog and cat food here at the center - we are located on Calle 15 (Leon de la Barrra). We are two blocks north of Calle 13 or Santander bank on Juarez. Turn East and come down 3 blocks and we are on the left corner of Cuatehmoc. Trailer in front and there is also a sign (AACORP) and of course lots of dogs. We have dozens of motherless kittens and although I am OK with kitten milk we need dry Kitten and canned food. Purina makes a dry kitten chow.
Coming into town we are one street past Lucas Palapas restaurant on Juarez - just turn left and come down three blocks.
Please bring a bag or two on your next trip. We are a 501(c)3 Arizona Corporation and your donation is a tax deduction.
Thank you to all that are helping the animals.

azdiva

Just heard your Plea... Emailed a friend down there to buy some beef liver and and save all meat from being discarded
to donate to your cause. I'm sure he'll show this weekend.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
I have no food, but I have cash. Do you accept cash donations online by any chance/

aacorp

Yes you can go to our web site - go to donations and you can pay through Pay pal by using your credit card or paypal account.
this is a very secure way to help.
Thank you so much

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
I tried to donate, but when I click on the PayPal icon on your website, I get:

"You have requested an outdated version of PayPal. This error often results from the use of bookmarks."

Last edited:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Great to meet you and glad I could help you get some of the stuff over the border on Thurs! Will bring some dry dog and cat food down next trip.

aacorp

Paypal on my web page

I tried to donate, but when I click on the PayPal icon on your website, I get:

"You have requested an outdated version of PayPal. This error often results from the use of bookmarks."
I received a donation this morning and also went to my web site and it seems to be fine.
Where did you try to do it?
If you go to the donate section and down to the bottome and click on the donate button it should work. Try it again and let me know if it works.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Don't know what to tell you. I click on both the Donate button the first page and the one on the 'Donate' tab and I get:

You have requested an outdated version of PayPal. This error often results from the use of bookmarks.

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
aacorp

Did not have a problem.

Clean up stale "cookies".

Delete all! And re try.

Happens to me all the time.

aacorp

Thank you so much for helping. Right after you left I thought that I would try again and ask how much they wanted for the A/C units. Then I was going to go back and find another friend !!!!! When I went through i got the green light and not a soul in sight ------soooooo I drove right through and prayed - it worked. I guess the letters are only good if you hit the border before 5 and take the letter into the office.
We will be taking the items to the school as soon as the city prepares the windows for the A/C units with wrought iron grates for safety. The Mayor wants to do pictures and story for the RPTimes. Its a feel good thing helping the children for a change.
Thank you again