Dog question

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
My friend is dogsitting her friend's dog and wants to know if she can bring her to PP. She has all her papers and a written letter of permission.

marybna

My dog always come and I always have everything and no one ever ask for anything. Even when we get the red light. But I still bring everything.

The Man

My dog always come and I always have everything and no one ever ask for anything. Even when we get the red light. But I still bring everything.
Hi all....

At times we are stopped for our two dogs and asked for papers from the vet, when stopped for inspection. Other times if we get the red light, they see the dogs, and we are not asked for papers.
One time, when we got the red inspection light, one dog's papers were in order, the other dog's papers were out of date. They just said to make sure we re-new them and let us pass south.

Years ago cleaned out my truck, forgot the dogs' papers in Yuma. They wanted the vet papers, were going to send me back! I told him it was a Mexican dog! They just said go, get them next time.

So, who knows what the situation is going to be. Nothing is ever the same on the Mexican side!
Just part of the fun going to Rocky Point.