~~~ Don't You Dare Ban Sub ~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ Don't Ban Sub, ~~~ Don't Ban Sub, ~~~ RA,RA,RA

~~~ If you ban Sub, ~~~ than you ~~~ MUST ~~~ BAN, ~~~ all of the ~~~ WEED ~~~ puffing Hippies ~~~ of this forum that sit around the ~~~ forum campfire Smoking the WEED ~~~

~~~ And brew up ~~~ THEIR OWN ~~~ "AGENDAS' ~~~

~~~ AND GET AWAY WITH IT ~~~

~~~ Don't Ban Sub, ~~~ Don't Ban Sub, ~~~ RA,RA,RA

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Hey ~~~ HAPPY ~~~....now I have to ask what stuff you're smoking around the campfire????:rofl::gofish:
~~~ ESE, one of the hippies slipped me some, I can tell you that it ~~~ IS GOOD SHIT ~~~

~~~ :lol: ~~~ :lol: ~~~

jerry

Well as a guy that enjoys throwing brush back pitches to batters hugging the plate I don't think Sub should be banned but he seems to just be throwing bean balls on every pitch lately rather than getting any joy out of hanging out at the beach.He needs to come down and lay off the truck fumes for a while!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well as a guy that enjoys throwing brush back pitches to batters hugging the plate I don't think Sub should be banned but he seems to just be throwing bean balls on every pitch lately rather than getting any joy out of hanging out at the beach.He needs to come down and lay off the truck fumes for a while!
You know that is what I was thinking, he has been working on those jetskies engines for to long with out a break and I bet some of the burning alcohol ones really got him upside down, Sub make sure that the exhaust fan is blowing outside and not in your mask!!