Driving under the influence

Landshark

FF9F7730-3064-4A5F-A402-C366B77BCD4A.jpeg
“I know everyone is in a hurry to get home or get to the beach but please slow down and quit passing like maniacs. We’ve seen almost 3 head on collisions and now this accident. Praying for those involved. Road from Sonoyta to Rocky Point about 10 miles outside of Sonoyta”

Saw this on Facebook yesterday. Today a friend tells me about the bad accident he saw yesterday coming home from RP, car on fire, almost a full head on collision. Said as he was leaving RP he sees a guy leaning on his car barely able to stand. Asks him if he’s okay, guys says yes, just real drunk. My friend asks if he is okay to drive, guy says no problem, gets in and drives off. Fast forward to about 10 miles south of Sonoyta, my friend drives up to the accident scene, same guy, same car, now on fire. Lady in the other car shook up badly, air bags deployed in her car that’s now totaled, but not seeming to be badly hurt. Drunk guy crossed the centerline and smashed into her. Moral of the story, please don’t drink and drive, please drive carefully. Our lives depend on it.