Efficiency Apt. $150/Mo.

Roberto

If your're coming and going a lot this may be the place for you. Stay a month for the cost of 3 nights in a hotel. It's private, small, single bed, nice, clean in good shape, like a small motel room with kitchenette, coffee maker, hot plate, toaster oven, small fridge, AC. Some kitchen utensiles. Secure, you can leave stuff safely. Room inside gate for an ATV. Plus elect.

Roberto

I have some pics but can't seem to download them. It is on the first level of the other upper level apartment, in the Mirador, near the end of Nuevo Leon, two blocks to the beach, 3 blocks north of Bumaye Nightclub. It's at my house Don, haven't you been there?

Kenny

Not sure where Roberto is right now, but I don't think he'll mind me answering...No, that's the large apartment above the garage. You can see the balcony, and the front of it in the first picture that's taken over the top of the gate...The room he's referring to is below that one..It has it's own entrance that you reach by going through that gate. I've stayed there, and it's just as described, but not as big as the one on the top of the garage that you posted.

Kenny

Last edited:
Thanks, Kenny! Yeah, after rereading the post I realized he was referring to a first-floor unit, but that gives me a good idea of the area.

Roberto

Yeah, what Kenny said. My son describes it as a perfect college dorm room for 1. You can stop by and see it if you want. 4 blocks to Capones, 3 to the beach.