El Coyote Grill

InkaRoads

cronopiador
On Thursday I went to the new El Coyote Grill in the malecon, I have to say that after years of going to PP is the first time I have order anything other than seafood, I ordered their specialty "parrillada" all meat plate, stake that melted in your mouth soft and juice tasty, the ribs were excelent, no BBQ sauce here please!! and for those adventurous enough they will find out that "tripitas de leche" are as good as anything in that plate!! comes in a skillets sizzling garnished with a hot chili pepper and a green chili? both were good, one hot and the other flavorfull, of course it came with corn tortillas, white and black, and guacamole, pico de gallo, roasted chilies and tomatoe dip, YUMMY!! and pickled cheli guero in lemon juice and soya sauce!!!
The only other place that I have tried la parrillada this good was in "El Toro" restaurant in Nogalez, Mexico and they know how to make a piece of meat!!!
Price wise just like any other place in PP, my plate for one person could easily feed two people at a cost of $17, and the views of course we all know it just perfect overlooking the Sea of Cortez, and the service was outstanding, Roberto was my waiter an he was very fast and attentive.
Being a Thursday they had many tables open but the terraza was full (4 tables) an me inside and one of the tables was a party of at least 10 people, all locals, I mean all the customers were locals, so as my formula goes, it is verified once again. :eek3:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I went there tonight, and just had a cesar salad wiht their "chile guero dressing", this people really know how to use this chiles, very tasty, little spiceness but not too much!!

Last edited:
Stopped in Thursday around 4:00pm. Ordered Margarita, XX, Chips/salsa/guac and Fundido.
Marg was good I would give it a 7 out of 10
XX was ICE cold: it was a little slushy: 10 out of 10
Salsa had good flavor but seemed to be from a jar/can. Was very smooth ( i prefer chunky) 6 out of 10
Guacamole was very smooth also and seemed to be bought vs home made: 6 out of 10
Fundido: Holy cow was that good: They put chorizo down the middle and sprinkled green chilis on top.: 10-10
We will go back to try more of the menu!

Roberto

I'll give our experience a -5 out of 10. I inquired about red wine and was shown a gallon jug, which I sampled and it was BAAAD. I tasted the beans and there was a definate mildew odor there. We sent the food back TWICE because it was cold and left without eating. There was no concern expressed by any staff or from management, but a couple at an adjoining table commented about it and left without eating also. Your experience may vary, hopefully it will.