Encantame Towers Owners

Are you an Encantame Towers owner?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let's discuss our new investment in Encantame Towers! Lot's of Debbie Downers on new projects in Rocky Point. Let's explain why this is different. This will only increase our investment.

Same builders who built Sonoran Sea, Sonoran Spa, Princesa, and Puerto Privada. Built on time and sold out! Currently building the new theater across from Sam's Club. Casago will be managing the property. I heard heavy machinery was being placed on site for the initial dig. Exciting!

Roberto

Well Known Member
Have not read one. Talk to a Norario. My understanding is that a contract here must be in Spanish and English and filed at the registry to be enforceable. Of course there is always Force Manure !!

Last edited:

Roberto

Well Known Member
Same builders who built Sonoran Sea, Sonoran Spa, Princesa, and Puerto Privada. Built on time and sold out! Currently building the new theater across from Sam's Club. Casago will be managing the property. I heard heavy machinery was being placed on site for the initial dig. Exciting!
You miss, completely, what is discussed, suggested. The reputation of the actual builder and or management company after completion is important but that in not the big issue with pre construction purchases. In fact it is totally irrelevant to this discussion.

You miss, completely, what is discussed, suggested. The reputation of the actual builder and or management company after completion is important but that in not the big issue with pre construction purchases. In fact it is totally irrelevant to this discussion.
No, this discussion is about our investment in buying at Encantame. If you want to bash it, go to the other thread.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Seriously now, while you are welcome here, you should take your messasge to Facebook. There are 10 0r 20 different pages for Penasco where you can have your discussion. This forum does not seem to be your cup of tea. By and large people here are willing to and like to discuss things, the good the bad and the ugly.

This is not conversation, it's a sales pitch.
First bowling alley in Rocky Point coming to Encantame Towers. Rooftop pools and hot tub! Starbucks coming. Santo Coyote restaurant. Over 100 sold. Early bird pricing won’t last very long!

"I am. An owner. Nothing more."

If you're going to advertise here, then pay the Admin for the space. Because your big toe in the sand trolling is getting old Mr. Nothing more.
You don't dictate terms, sorry.
"I am. An owner. Nothing more."

If you're going to advertise here, then pay the Admin for the space. Because your big toe in the sand trolling is getting old Mr. Nothing more.
Just like TV, you can change the channel and let the adults communicate.

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
"No, this discussion is about our investment in buying at Encantame. If you want to bash it, go to the other thread." SSE Dream, I suggest you are the one who needs to leave if you plan on silencing us! I remember Riviera Real saying there would be restaurants, and a highway from the airport. We've heard and seen everything-obviously you have not. Here are good sites to see the damages: http://rockypointexposed.blogspot.com/2008/01/rockypointexposedcom.html
https://tucson.com/business/investo...cle_10f53cde-e10f-5c3f-a438-5edf56c43e1e.html
my favorite: http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?cityID=3403&type=all

Last edited: