Encantame Towers Owners

Are you an Encantame Towers owner?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SSE Dream

"No, this discussion is about our investment in buying at Encantame. If you want to bash it, go to the other thread." SSE Dream, I suggest you are the one who needs to leave if you plan on silencing us! I remember Riviera Real saying there would be restaurants, and a highway from the airport. We've heard and seen everything-obviously you have not. Here are good sites to see the damages: http://rockypointexposed.blogspot.com/2008/01/rockypointexposedcom.html
https://tucson.com/business/investors-left-holding-sand-as-condo-deals-falter-go-bad/article_10f53cde-e10f-5c3f-a438-5edf56c43e1e.html
my favorite: http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?cityID=3403&type=all
If you want to live in the last decade, be my guest! The times have changed and your being left behind with that mentality. Be safe and deposit all your money in a bank. I’m sure the interest will go far for you. Lol.

Roberto

Well Known Member
"No, this discussion is about our investment in buying at Encantame. If you want to bash it, go to the other thread." SSE Dream, I suggest you are the one who needs to leave if you plan on silencing us! I remember Riviera Real saying there would be restaurants, and a highway from the airport. We've heard and seen everything-obviously you have not. Here are good sites to see the damages: http://rockypointexposed.blogspot.com/2008/01/rockypointexposedcom.html
https://tucson.com/business/investors-left-holding-sand-as-condo-deals-falter-go-bad/article_10f53cde-e10f-5c3f-a438-5edf56c43e1e.html
my favorite: http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?cityID=3403&type=all
Excellent resources there Miramar. But SSE has declared this information is no welcomed here.

SSE Dream

I'll take that as a confession that your are s shill, a salesperson. Proof to me that the shysters are still active in Penasco, Buyer's Beware. You have done nothing but damage the image of this development.
If facts are damaging to your biases about developing in Rocky Point, so be it. The truth shall set you free. Get your condo before prices go up. Just advice I am telling anyone including my friends and family. It will change their lives in a good way. Live in the last decade, I don’t care what you do.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
If you buy into this pyramid scheme, good luck. It might work out, but there is also a good chance you will lose every last penny and receive nothing in return. Ask the thousands of 'buyers' who got burned over a decade ago in Puerto Penasco.

SSE Dream

If you buy into this pyramid scheme, good luck. It might work out, but there is also a good chance you will lose every last penny and receive nothing in return. Ask the thousands of 'buyers' who got burned over a decade ago in Puerto Penasco.
How do you know its a pyramid scheme? Did you call the authorities on them? What are my odds that I will lose every penny? You seem to have alot of information on the developers of Encantame. What facts do you have that support this? Did this happen to previous developments that these developers have worked on before? If not, then why say such a thing? You know, the stock market has crashed and people still invest in the stock market. Wonder why?

Last edited:

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
How do you know its a pyramid scheme? Did you call the authorities on them? What are my odds that I will lose every penny? You seem to have alot of information on the developers of Encantame. What facts do you have that support this? Did this happen to previous developments that these developers have worked on before? If not, then why say such a thing? You know, the stock market has crashed and people still invest in the stock market. Wonder why?
I don't, and neither do you. There is an old saying, walks like a duck, looks like a duck, smells like a duck, it's probably a duck. Call the authorities? You mean the Mexican authorities? LMFAO. A lot is two words. Support what? My opinion? Hopefully I answered all your questions to your satisfaction.

P.S. People around here are wise enough not to get wrapped up in this scheme. We post hoping outsiders will see what is really going on and think twice before losing their life savings.

SSE Dream

I don't, and neither do you. There is an old saying, walks like a duck, looks like a duck, smells like a duck, it's probably a duck. Call the authorities? You mean the Mexican authorities? LMFAO. A lot is two words. Support what? My opinion? Hopefully I answered all your questions to your satisfaction.

P.S. People around here are wise enough not to get wrapped up in this scheme. We post hoping outsiders will see what is really going on and think twice before losing their life savings.
Made up slander based on nothing but what happened in the past by people uninvolved with Encantame. If it happened before, it must be happening again. I feel sorry for you.

SSE Dream

Progress is being made at Encantame:

Just a quick update on our progress at Encantame Towers. During the past 5 weeks, we have raised the overall grade of the site by four feet. This involved hauling in 100s of truckloads of fill dirt. This past week, we began construction on a large warehouse adjacent to the site to hold the thousands of materials that will be used in constructing the community.

Over the coming weeks, we will be excavating a large area for the underground parking lot and drilling 50 caissons per Tower to support the foundations. We have decided to drill the caissons for all 3 towers at the same time. We will also develop temporary housing to accommodate upwards of a thousand workers at the height of construction.

Kenny

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
I want to see the hole for the underground parking being dug, as that's brought us more than a little amusement in the past.

SSE Dream

Well now. You have come out of the closet. From a lying admiring buyer ("I am. An owner. Nothing more." ) to a sales representative. You really should be ashamed and embarrassed. That otta get people rushing to buy . What is your name anyway? we will get a list of sales people.
It’s called communication with buyer’s tinfoil hat loser.

ernesto

Well Known Member
Well that speaks volumes about those behind this project. Shaky right from the get go. If you invest in this, pray, just pray that nothing bad happens to the economy in the US. Like I said, that business model needs to die a quick death.

SSE Dream

If anyone wants pics of the site, message me privately. Encantame has been very forthcoming with the progress being done on our investment. These losers who sit here posting about things they know nothing about should be ignored. They are a dime a dozen. Losers.