Encantame Towers Owners

Are you an Encantame Towers owner?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Just got off the phone with uncle Warren up in Omaha. Wanted some advice on what to do with the Dubai sale money. I sent him the stuff on this development. I asked him if he thought it was a good investment and he laughed so hard he dropped the phone. He then said "Better if people just send me the money , at least on of us will be happy". Glad I did not fall for the sell.

Bought condo at 314k, now selling for 344k. Only going higher. Sorry for your loss if you are waiting to buy when built first. That’s how poor people stay poor.

rplarry

Well Known Member
Bought condo at 314k, now selling for 344k. Only going higher. Sorry for your loss if you are waiting to buy when built first. That’s how poor people stay poor.
You wreak of the people you waited in line overnight to buy entire cul de sacs of track homes in Phoenix.

If you are touting making 30k on PAPER, on your unfinished condo that you are currently not sitting in and drinking your cool-aid... you are the “loser” , even though you don’t know it yet.

30k is all you’ve made ?? You must be a high roller making so much cash on paper. Such a rich guy you are. We are all so impressed with your amazing investing accolade.

Is your name Steve Schwab by chance ?

Bob Oso

Well Known Member
They are planning to do desalination. Cheaper than tying into city water to North. They will build their own sewage treatment plant offsite. Gold mine here, losers can’t stand others making bank, so they post made up nonsense. Pretty funny.
They...They..? What happened to that "we" thing. As has been said before, no one is hoping for the failure of any development or project, but I got to say, you are the worst representative for this venture. I wondering if anyone that is truly involved with this undertaking is aware you're on here sinking it. It's too bad, you could of had a lot of good help from the folks that visit this site. But, as the saying goes, you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Roberto

Well Known Member
SSE Sez: "They are planning to do desalination."
Sounds like a wish and a hope. I hope they have their permits in hand already. Any prospective buyer should clarify this issue with the government.. They will need water to build. This is not easy to do here. I hope they do not take water form the city as there are enough problems with water here.

rplarry

Well Known Member
I love Mexico but there are so many better ways to make $$ vs investing in Mexico real estate.
I built a home in Penasco years ago, but never really viewed it as an investment, just a place for my family to enjoy.
I hear you brokenwave, and agree with your sentiments. But unlike SSE nightmare , it doesn’t sound like you are a highroller, Mexico investor like he is , who has found his bitcoin pot of gold in a pre-sale condo development.

You are just another loser who is truly enjoying your little refuge on the beach. It’s something we all should be ashamed of, buying a place to enjoy with our family and friends vs. trying to buy a pre-built condo with the desal & a garage going in like La Perla.

Earlier I asked, is this Steve Schwab?

Maybe I should’ve asked, is SSE Nightmare really Patrick Clifton?

brokenwave

Well Known Member
I hear you brokenwave, and agree with your sentiments. But unlike SSE nightmare , it doesn’t sound like you are a highroller, Mexico investor like he is , who has found his bitcoin pot of gold in a pre-sale condo development.

You are just another loser who is truly enjoying your little refuge on the beach. It’s something we all should be ashamed of, buying a place to enjoy with our family and friends vs. trying to buy a pre-built condo with the desal & a garage going in like La Perla.

Earlier I asked, is this Steve Schwab?

Maybe I should’ve asked, is SSE Nightmare really Patrick Clifton?
RP Larry,
We built in 1988 with a hand shake agreement with the builder in Cholla,
it cost under $30K for a 2 bedroom 1000sf casa with lot, 75 feet from the water.
Our friends told us we were crazy doing this. LOL
Nothing fancy then, over the years we have added on and modernized it.

This made it into a nice comfortable place for a lot less than the SSE Dreamer's get rich quick deals.

And if something happened where we lost it due to Property being seized by the Govt. Etc.
We would survive because, it wasn't ever an investment we expected to get rich from, just a place to hang out at.
Just watching our kid's grow up down there made it perfect. Oh and My closest neighbor is 50 feet way.

Grammanan

Kickin' ass, not taking names
Progress is being made at Encantame:

Just a quick update on our progress at Encantame Towers. During the past 5 weeks, we have raised the overall grade of the site by four feet. This involved hauling in 100s of truckloads of fill dirt. This past week, we began construction on a large warehouse adjacent to the site to hold the thousands of materials that will be used in constructing the community.

Over the coming weeks, we will be excavating a large area for the underground parking lot and drilling 50 caissons per Tower to support the foundations. We have decided to drill the caissons for all 3 towers at the same time. We will also develop temporary housing to accommodate upwards of a thousand workers at the height of construction.
This all sounds like the load of bull that Brylcream Boy spewed about Esmeralda. Get yours now, the price goes up tomorrow..... This is the future, not the past....A 5 star resort...blah blah blah. Beware. I hope the admin can get this advertising off your good, and fun, blog.

rplarry

Well Known Member
RP Larry,
We built in 1988 with a hand shake agreement with the builder in Cholla,
it cost under $30K for a 2 bedroom 1000sf casa with lot, 75 feet from the water.
Our friends told us we were crazy doing this. LOL
Nothing fancy then, over the years we have added on and modernized it.

This made it into a nice comfortable place for a lot less than the SSE Dreamer's get rich quick deals.

And if something happened where we lost it due to Property being seized by the Govt. Etc.
We would survive because, it wasn't ever an investment we expected to get rich from, just a place to hang out at.
Just watching our kid's grow up down there made it perfect. Oh and My closest neighbor is 50 feet way.
Great story Brokenwave, and really priceless when considering all those memories with your kiddos and neighbor close by....

I can see the concern for some of your friends when you built in '88. "Risk" is all a part of life. But calculated risk is something different and that is what it sounds like you have experienced. And it is so cool to hear how your 'story' has turned out. Even if you had made a fortune, your memories and time with family is so much more valuable than the "profit" SSE weirdo is talking about.

Unfortunately for many friends of ours, they got sucked into deals and lost a ton of money. Good people, honest, smart, not greedy, just very naive, inexperienced, and trusting. And I was one of them as well.

Luckily, we figured out a little of your formula as well, and even though we lost financially, we have great times and memories that are irreplaceable..

Let's discuss our new investment in Encantame Towers! Lot's of Debbie Downers on new projects in Rocky Point. Let's explain why this is different. This will only increase our investment.
I'm really concerned about the pace of the construction site? They said they started excavating the garage but when I drove out there all I saw was an old 1960's excavator parked next to a pile of dirt and a security trailer.... Does this raise any concern with anyone else? It should be a booming construction site by now? .....

Hobie Vern

Well Known Member
I'm really concerned about the pace of the construction site? They said they started excavating the garage but when I drove out there all I saw was an old 1960's excavator parked next to a pile of dirt and a security trailer.... Does this raise any concern with anyone else? It should be a booming construction site by now? .....
They've started! Are you familiar with "The pace" in Mexico??