Encantame Towers Owners

Are you an Encantame Towers owner?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Has anyone on the forum been out to view the site recently? Thinking about going out that way for several reasons.

mondone

Whitecaps
Has anyone on the forum been out to view the site recently? Thinking about going out that way for several reasons.
I was just out at my place in Encanto last week. Not much to see. Very little progress and handful of workers only. Don't see how they will deliver by November if they continue at this rate. :laugh:

ron

Well Known Member
last time I was out there they were still driving pilings and cementing them in the ground. They must be 50 ft long. Quite a thing to watch. Also, they have built quite a road to the job site that parallels encanto road. Hauled a lot of dirt.

SSE Dream

Everything is on target for the first tower going up to be completed by Oct.

2 1/2 stories of steel are up. 2nd tower also on target for completion by March of next year.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Drove out yesterday. I was at the grand opening and beach party for the earlier version years back. Did not remember the location but there was construction there. Was impressed, depressed, at seeing all the steel hanging in the wind from the string of uncompleted and unsold condos all along the beach up to the Mayan. I had forgotten how many homes there are in Encanto and La Jolla.
I did wonder how both of those communities get to have gates and guards on the road !!

richwi

Drove out yesterday. I was at the grand opening and beach party for the earlier version years back. Did not remember the location but there was construction there. Was impressed, depressed, at seeing all the steel hanging in the wind from the string of uncompleted and unsold condos all along the beach up to the Mayan. I had forgotten how many homes there are in Encanto and La Jolla.
I did wonder how both of those communities get to have gates and guards on the road !!
Roberto, My house is in Encanto and I have asked the same question. My understanding is that prior to the guard shack being put up the HOA met with the city officials and got a permit etc. I was told the guards could not deny entrance to anyone but could record the license plates prior to entry. I am not 100% certain this is correct but that was how it was explained to me. I will say that the Encanto HOA has been very good at coordinating all activities with the city and seems to have a very good relationship with them.

CheddarBob

Forum Supporter
Roberto, My house is in Encanto and I have asked the same question. My understanding is that prior to the guard shack being put up the HOA met with the city officials and got a permit etc. I was told the guards could not deny entrance to anyone but could record the license plates prior to entry. I am not 100% certain this is correct but that was how it was explained to me. I will say that the Encanto HOA has been very good at coordinating all activities with the city and seems to have a very good relationship with them.
Throw a Ginger and the apple Dumpling gang into the mix and see what kinda of time bomb can be created. I’ll trade you one Ginger for a tactful leader.

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
Throw a Ginger and the apple Dumpling gang into the mix and see what kinda of time bomb can be created. I’ll trade you one Ginger for a tactful leader.
If you do not like the current officers then throw your hat into the upcoming election. Put your money where your mouth is. Don't criticize if you are part of the problem and won't do anything to help fix it. Complaining does nothing to fix anything. I personally would not like to do this volunteer job so therefore I will support those who do.

CheddarBob

Forum Supporter
If you do not like the current officers then throw your hat into the upcoming election. Put your money where your mouth is. Don't criticize if you are part of the problem and won't do anything to help fix it. Complaining does nothing to fix anything. I personally would not like to do this volunteer job so therefore I will support those who do.
I appreciate your words of wisdom. The point I am trying to make is the current volunteer HOA is over their heads. The residents of Las Conchas need to understand we are past the point of volunteer positions within the HOA. Paid professionals skilled in negotiations with HOA experience need to be considered. The days of cheap paradise are slipping away.

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
I appreciate your words of wisdom. The point I am trying to make is the current volunteer HOA is over their heads. The residents of Las Conchas need to understand we are past the point of volunteer positions within the HOA. Paid professionals skilled in negotiations with HOA experience need to be considered. The days of cheap paradise are slipping away.
How many people don"t pay their yearly assessment? How to you plan on paying for these paid professionals? Who would they be ? Mexican nationals who may have an interest in what is happening but we are not aware of or Americans who have no idea of the Mexican way of doing things!