Encantame Towers Owners

Are you an Encantame Towers owner?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
I'm quite prepared for an extended downturn from the CV-19, (not the Chinese Virus). I'm an optimist, but also a realist.

My neighbors have 2 infant girls they adopted from China 12 years ago, they are as American as I am (3nd gen Italian American).

Now because of how racist many in the US are, kid's in their schools (they have know most of their lives) are name calling
them ugly things because of the CV-19.
Ahh, so you have a neighbor that has Chinese kids, so you aren't a racist. Good to know. Do you have black friends too? Your racist rants don't work with me. Try again.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Ahh, so you have a neighbor that has Chinese kids, so you aren't a racist. Good to know. Do you have black friends too? Your racist rants don't work with me. Try again.
Obviously you don't know me, I have friends who's ancestors came from Asia, Africa, Mexico and a few other places. I see everyone as the same.
Ranting is something I am not known for. Me being a Racist, good try, climb back into your hole. Have a nice day.:cool:

rplarry

Well Known Member
I'm quite prepared for an extended downturn from the CV-19, (not the Chinese Virus). I'm an optimist, but also a realist.

My neighbors have 2 infant girls they adopted from China 12 years ago, they are as American as I am (3nd gen Italian American).

Now because of how racist many in the US are, kid's in their schools (they have know most of their lives) are name calling
them ugly things because of the CV-19.
People are racist, not the name of where a disease originated, for goodness sakes.

Feel sorry for those kids, but kids will be mean whether fat, short, tall, black, pale white, chinese or Arab. Kids are mean, people are mean.

The media is playing us, as usual. And, to all of the sudden flip / change their spots from their reporting of the “Chinese Virus” or “Wuhan Virus” just a couple months ago ?? Give me a break !

Is the Spanish Flu racist ?
How about the German Measles ?
West Nile virus ?
Ebola ? ( from Africa, the Ebola River)
MERS ( Middle East Respitory Syndrome)
Hantavirus (a river in South Korea)
Swine Flu - enraged the animal rights folks
Lyme Disease - named after Lyme, Connecticut
Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever - Self-explanatory. I’m sure there were a couple sets of twins born in the Rockies as well during that outbreak.

This outrage is pure illogical and emotional. China has propagated this myth to divide us, and make America look racist.
and our crazy media is buying into it.

Our media are hypocrites !

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Obviously you don't know me, I have friends who's ancestors came from Asia, Africa, Mexico and a few other places. I see everyone as the same.
Ranting is something I am not known for. Me being a Racist, good try, climb back into your hole. Have a nice day.:cool:
Ok, so you have black friends, Asian friends, Mexican friends and some other friends. You are now certified as 'not-racist'. Feel better now? I know I do.
I had Chinese food last month so that certifies me as 'not-racist' too. If only everyone was as virtuous as you and I....

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
It is a sad day that this thread went from the Encantame Tower Development to this. What a sad state our country has taken in being so divided and angry. Can we let this thread go back to the original topic please.

ernesto

Well Known Member
Conspicuously absent is this sites cheerleader, SSE Dream. Can we get an update on construction for this project?

brokenwave

Well Known Member
It is a sad day that this thread went from the Encantame Tower Development to this. What a sad state our country has taken in being so divided and angry. Can we let this thread go back to the original topic please.
This forum has always had threads that have gone sideways away from the original topic.
Sometimes starting a new thread is necessary.

Waiting

Conspicuously absent is this sites cheerleader, SSE Dream. Can we get an update on construction for this project?
I was visiting RP last week and did visit the site. They are up about 7-8 floors on the steel, pouring the decks, and doing lots of site work. Admittedly. hard to believe that 1st building will be finished this fall irrespective of the pandemic.

Cheers

CheddarBob

Forum Supporter
I was visiting RP last week and did visit the site. They are up about 7-8 floors on the steel, pouring the decks, and doing lots of site work. Admittedly. hard to believe that 1st building will be finished this fall irrespective of the pandemic.

Cheers
Sounds like the impossible. Building needs to be closed in from the elements prior to interior work. My prediction if investors stay the course still a year away from completion. As owners watch their retirement funds reduce they begin to look at affordable and not affordable. Sure hope for the sake of all owners this project crosses the finish line.

ernesto

Well Known Member
Which is precisely what we were politely warning about, I would hate to see anyone caught up in another unfinished project.

SSE Dream

People interested in updates on Encantame progress know where to find them on their website. No need for me to update anyone. They were on target last month. With the virus, this month, may be different. Will update when I hear from them. Not concerned and if it is delayed, I understand why.