Encantame Towers Owners

Are you an Encantame Towers owner?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Landshark

Well Known Member
I suppose people could get upset on this one. But I do not see the big deal. So the reference to owners is not perfect in the opinion of some. Ok, people would say I own my house. But I have a mortgage. That is inaccurate but a fair reference. I'm pretty sure most would believe that owners do not own, they are buyers who have purchased. I do not get the big deal. I do not get the sense that it was purposefully misrepresenting a fact. Everyone probably gets the idea. Perhaps I am oversimplifying.
I understand your point and nothing wrong with simplifying things. This issue makes more sense to me if we simplify even further. If you buy an existing home or condo, mortgage or not, you can legitimately be called an owner or a homeowner. If you buy an architectural rendering of a proposed home or condo, mortgage or not, you are NOT an owner or a homeowner. At that point you would be considered a real estate investor. If your rendering is built and becomes a real and completed structure, you are then and only then an owner or a homeowner. Investing in real estate in the architectural rendering proposal stage comes with very high risk. Many have lost their life savings. Thus the saying often quoted on here, “Give me the keys to the front door and the deed or bank trust and I’ll give you the money.” Quite simple.

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
I have not seen the site in a year. I guess I am impressed how much they have done already. I remember Sandy Beach and the shells beings there for a longer time before completion.

SSE Dream

Lot more going on at Encantame......they have a great track record for completing other projects on time....Sonorans and Bella Sirena......

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Lot more going on at Encantame......they have a great track record for completing other projects on time....Sonorans and Bella Sirena......
That was then, but Encantame is now, a different environment for the Penasco economy vs 2002-2007.
If the CV ramps up again which is likely, things could grind to a halt most everywhere in US and the rest of the world.

SSE Dream

That was then, but Encantame is now, a different environment for the Penasco economy vs 2002-2007.
If the CV ramps up again which is likely, things could grind to a halt most everywhere in US and the rest of the world.
There will be no more lockdowns, people would rather eat and earn a living than worry about a virus that 99.9% of people survive.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I like how nobody has mentioned that the US economy just shrank by ONE THIRD in the second quarter.... the trickle down effect will start to happen soon. Unemployment benefits not extended yet. This is the first week that people won't be able to meet their financial obligations... the shit show is just starting. Let's wait and see how many people get evicted, start defaulting on mortgages, auto loans/credit cards and then we'll reconvene in October and discuss how fucked the economy is. Lot of people were being propped up. Now there's no help. Just read an article about the state of JUMBO mortgages and how lending is on track with 2008. WellsFargo has the most jumbo loans in their portfolio and as soon as rich people aren't able to make those insanely high payments.... well, as they say, the rest is history. Once the rich people start defaulting reality will set in. I'm just now seeing rent and real estate prices go down on Zillow...

Anyone that "buys" a place in Mexico that hasn't been built yet by putting down 100k is either stupid or ignorant. Especially after what happened in 08. What I want to know, if these companies in Mexico are so great why are they not finding the money through investors to start the project? Having the "owners" fund the project seems backwards. You would only have a system like this to take advantage of people. Isn't there federal law in the US about having a percentage of the capital before the project starts?