Encantame Towers

Tucson Rob

I bought a condo at Encantame Towers, the resort is starting to look really good and their pricing is still much lower than new condos at Las Palomas.

If you're thinking about getting a condo down here, you should check it out... Prices are going up every month. https://encantametowers.com/
Hey Tyler,

My experience with Encantame Towers was very different and I ended up walking away unfortunately. Curious (if you requested) or if they provided you with a copy of the insurance declarations on the property showing you as beneficiary in the case of any event that would make the property uninhabitable. Did you do any research on the water source or find any studies on the longevity of the wells that supply water to the property?

Thanks,

-TR

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
When the sand runs out the red buckets are ready for the "bucket brigade" since there's one at every door. Only problem is that it's gonna take a lot of peeps hauling those buckets full of sea water up and then the empties back down for a refill. Gotta consider the tide though, low tide there means a one hundred yard dash to water maybe a few inches deep at the waterline. Gotta go another fifty yards to find any water deep enough to scoop up a bucket full.

Oh, the logistics of a simple fire sprinkler system circa one hundred years ago!