Fajita's

Terry C

Well Known Member
Friends are going down the first weekend in October and are asking,,,

I need to know if you have any idea what restaurant in Rocky Point might be willing to make a Fajita bar for Dawn's welcome party - for a cheaper than $15 per person price?

tortuga

Well Known Member
Flavio's is on the right just after you turn the curve onto the Malecon. Large retaurant with a nice balcony on the water.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Sorry to disagree with the Flavio fans, but last Saturday (trike races day) we went to Flavios for lunch after 15 years of avoiding it we gave it a second chance and it was as bad as the first time we ate there years ago, to the point the I got sick to my stomach, drinks might be different but food I have heard a couple of ugly stories and then confirmed with my own one AGAIN!! so no more Flavio food for me!!! Maria's or Mary's just two doors down has the most awesome fresh seafood and fish I have tried in years and their prices are good!! however they do not have Fajita's and I am glad that Jim and CTC is going to take care of you TerryC!!! :chef:

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
I have to agree with Ink about Flavio's...ate there once...not impressed at all. Love Mary's....their seafood soup/stew in aluminum foil is fantastic!!! So is the combo dinner...fish and shrimp for 2 (or 4).

InkaRoads

cronopiador
We were 3, forgot about the size of the platter for 5 at Maria's and ate shrimp and fish all the way to Tucson and then a couple of days and still did not got sick!!!
gotta love fresh seafood!!!!! :eek3:

Roberto

Well Known Member
We were 3, forgot about the size of the platter for 5 at Maria's and ate shrimp and fish all the way to Tucson and then a couple of days and still did not got sick!!!
gotta love fresh seafood!!!!! :eek3:

And don't forget to buy your fresh shrimp for cooking and taking home from Fransciso at Mary's. He'll give you honest weight and fresh shrimp. He's a great guy. He and his wife Alma just had their first baby, so bring him some baby clothes!!

Pacifico1

My wife and I were just talking about Francisco yesterday...wondering if they'd had the baby yet. We'll be taking some clothes for his new baby in October. We celebrated his birthday with him over Memorial Day...Tres Leches from Candy Cakes downtown. Francisco is a great guy! Can't wait to see him next month...

Mary's is definately our first & last stop every time we're down!