Feliz Navidad!!

trade

The gifts are bought, the trucks are being loaded and tomorrow morning I will be leading down about 70+ volunteers with gifts,hot dogs and candy for 1500 to 2000 kids:aagh: sorry Chari I couldn't resist using your simile! Looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones! We have bribed:shock: Mark aka Seadweller to play Santa again as he did such a great job last year! But we need a new camera person since lost ours from last year, any ideas Mark? All who are down are welcome to come, Our community center for La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida is on the corner of Lazaro Cardenas y Ave 54 it's the paved street north of Simon Morua east of Dominguez. The fun & games will last from 1ish PM to 6ish (ish is a Mexican unit of time that I love!) on Saturday the 11th. A huge thank you to all that have helped us this last year, you people are awesome!! Blessings to all as we celabrate our Saviors birth. Harold y Kathy Tuttle

MIRAMAR

Sounds fantastic, and I wish we could be there. Thanks so much for your incredible work.

Last edited: