Feliz Navidad!

trade

We are having our annual fiesta the 8th of December from 2PM to 6PM at the community center I could use some help getting some gifts down, also if you feel led to give a gift for the children we need soccer balls, dolls, toy trucks/cars and make up kits for the older girls. The pick up/ drop off point could be either 24th st & Osborn or 32nd Street & Thunderbird. I can be reached at 602-320-8056 Mark (*Seadweller) has some videos of past events if you care to check them out! Thanks in advance for all the help! Harold & Kathy Tuttle, La Esperanza Para Nuevo Vida AC

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
We are having our annual fiesta the 8th of December from 2PM to 6PM at the community center I could use some help getting some gifts down, also if you feel led to give a gift for the children we need soccer balls, dolls, toy trucks/cars and make up kits for the older girls. The pick up/ drop off point could be either 24th st & Osborn or 32nd Street & Thunderbird. I can be reached at 602-320-8056 Mark (*Seadweller) has some videos of past events if you care to check them out! Thanks in advance for all the help! Harold & Kathy Tuttle, La Esperanza Para Nuevo Vida AC
Harold, thanks for all your help. After Ximena, was fitted with a hearing aid, we took another young girl to Blanca that was severely burned. Blanca had the doctors at the naval hospital cure her. Thanks again and tell Kathy hi for me. I will be in Los Angeles the weekend of the 8th.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hi my beloved forum family. This is a charity after my own heart. Harold (Trade), with the help of other forum members, built a community center for Nuevo Penasco. He and others do food distribution and classes for the people, like sewing and quilting. More to come later. He has been hosting a Christmas party for the kids for several years with the help of some other forum members. Please, if you can help with any donations, please do....If you can't get with them, please get with me. I'll drive anywhere to pick up donations.....

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Hi my beloved forum family. This is a charity after my own heart. Harold (Trade), with the help of other forum members, built a community center for Nuevo Penasco. He and others do food distribution and classes for the people, like sewing and quilting. More to come later. He has been hosting a Christmas party for the kids for several years with the help of some other forum members. Please, if you can help with any donations, please do....If you can't get with them, please get with me. I'll drive anywhere to pick up donations.....
Thanks LJ