Finally. TY Stuart. TY Barbarella.

To those of you I IM'd, if you tried to reply I wasn't getting anything.
To Barbarella thank you so much. If it wouldn't have been for your kind words about my conversations with you I would have been ignored and considered a pest, or Shark as Terry seemed to think.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Hillbeartoe.... If you say it you will know my real name because that is how it is pronounced in spanish... LOL.

I am a newcomer to PP (I don't like saying RP because I avoid the touristy stuff).
My main interest is exploring and FISHING, FISHING and did I say FISHING?

My first trip down was about this time last year and have been back 5 times since.
My wife, sisters, brothers in law and nieces and nephew are heading back down Christmas day. We stay at La Palapa. Les and Pat are awesome people, my sister is good friends with them and they are excellent hosts and great people all around.

The first thing I am doing is heading to the old port point and gonna try to catch some Big Mouth Sole. But I want to get out to Pelican point and toss a Line in there.

I have done hundreds of miles of exploring and it is all on a quad, you may have seen me on a big green Honda with a crate and bucket with fishing poles lol. I remember everywhere I have been like the back of my hand but still am attaching names to the places.

I am an excellent cook, I teach English at Lowell elementary and am the senior IA for the kindergarten in my 10th year. I also play guitar and other instruments as well as do custom work on guitars and this last time we were down (Nov. 13-16) got to jam with the house band at the Boo Bar.

I could keep going but don't want you all to be sick of me already. I have many more questions and posts coming.

Thank you all.
G.