Fish Market?

rplarry

Well Known Member
Jessie’s Fish Market it is probably one of the most honest and customer friendly fish and shrimp producers in Rocky Point.

They are located right next to the liquor store before heading up the road to El Capitan.

they don’t mess around with their scales, they are super straightforward and tell you that they won’t be the cheapest because they don’t cheat, and they’ll show you why that is the case.

Have had a great experience and history with them after many years of buying from another particular vendor on the melecon

OurForever

Thank you for the advice!! That is where I purchased from last time we were down. Seemed like a good group of people.

joanC

Well Known Member
Next Christmas aks for a digital scale from Walmart...under 15.00 as I recall...maybe under 10.00. It's small, thin and reads up to 5kg/11lbs. Good batteries. Rechargable.

In the last 20 yrs here we have checked most every fish purchase against the mechanical scales the mongers like to use. Typically, what we get is 85-90 %.

Since Federico closed we often loiter on the docks late morning to buy it fresh, or drive out to the estuarios and intercept the pangas being hauled onshore.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Next Christmas aks for a digital scale from Walmart...under 15.00 as I recall...maybe under 10.00. It's small, thin and reads up to 5kg/11lbs. Good batteries. Rechargable.

In the last 20 yrs here we have checked most every fish purchase against the mechanical scales the mongers like to use. Typically, what we get is 85-90 %.

Since Federico closed we often loiter on the docks late morning to buy it fresh, or drive out to the estuarios and intercept the pangas being hauled onshore.
Criminal!