fishin video from june 2013

ckyevanjay

Well Known Member
Put together this video using iMovie. I recorded myself catching a bunch of fish using a GoPro 2 and a chesty mount. 2 bonefish and a fatty rock bass on a lure are the highlights of this for me. Cant wait t get back down again in Feb and June.

Thanks

Put together this video using iMovie. I recorded myself catching a bunch of fish using a GoPro 2 and a chesty mount. 2 bonefish and a fatty rock bass on a lure are the highlights of this for me. Cant wait t get back down again in Feb and June.

Thanks

Thanks
Do you fish from a boat also? I am considering taking mine (22' Bayliner open bow) in February bt i do not know the local waters and could use someone to share expenses and the fun!

ckyevanjay

Well Known Member
ive fished from a boat a few times, mainly deep sea and pangas when i was younger. I could help you find water thats about it lol. Theres a ton of guys on here that know the waters and or can point you in the right direction.

Thanks. I really want to take the boat but I need to have a fishing buddy. I prefer not to go out by myself just in case I catch a monster fish that drags my boat out to sea for three days. I'd need someone on the boat to call in or to help club it to death.

If anyone wants to set something up I expect to be in PP the last two weeks of February, staying in Sandy Beach at la Pricesa. My boat burns about 5-6 gallons per hour so four hour outing would be about $75 for fuel split however many ways there are anglers. I think I can fish four people comfortably without stepping on each other's toes too much and tangling lines.

For some reason RPtalk did not notify me of the new post. I'll keep checking every couple of days.