Flights from Phoenix?

JPK_AZ

Are you able to fly from Phoenix to Penasco? A while back I thought I saw flights from Phoenix but I can't seem find them anymore?

thanks

InkaRoads

cronopiador
As far as I know there is nothing flying in or out of Puerto Penasco airport other than private planes, hopefully soon they will start as the economy turn back to normal, TOMORROW? wishfull thinking, I mean typing!!

Roberto

HOT Airline Rumor

Recent street rumor that AeroMexico will soon begin flying a route: Hermosillo, Penasco, Phoenix, LA. 50 passenger. Supposed to be a press release soon, we will see.

V

VacationVanessa

I dunno. The though of being in RP in less than an hour is awesome. At the same time, half the joy is the anticipation of the drive down, packing up the car and rolling through the desert with the windows down. :)

A

AZ Miguel

It makes no sense to fly to RP. The whole reason of going to RP is because it's closer of a drive then San Diego. When it comes to flying you might as well go to San Diego and you wont have to go through customs. That’s just one benefit, here are some more: You can fly round trip for less than $150, Ground transportation is better once you get there, More places to eat and you can get a taco for less than a buck, San Diego has more Mexicans that don't speak English which makes you fill just like you're in a foreign country, If you do get jacked up in SD the cops are more likely to act like they're doing something then in RP and more of them do speak English, And if you must go to Mexico TJ is close and every Friday night is like spring break.