FM-3 vs: FM-2

I am out of renewals on my FM-3. What are the advantages of going to an FM-2. I know the FM-2 costs alot more, but if it has advantages that make it worth to cost I will move to the FM-2. Any help or links would be greatly appreciated.

playaperro

El Pirata
I am out of renewals on my FM-3. What are the advantages of going to an FM-2. I know the FM-2 costs alot more, but if it has advantages that make it worth to cost I will move to the FM-2. Any help or links would be greatly appreciated.
Get the fm-2 IT does not expire for 4 years or so. Seaside across the street from Camel Toe has an office and they charge around $300.00
No hassels just pay when its done bring passport...

Playa...

Jim

The FM-2 needs to be renewed every year too. I had FM-3 for 5 years and have had FM-2 for almost 3 years. I honestly don't know what the difference is other than I was told that after 5 years of FM-2, you don't have to renew any more. Don't know how reliable that info is. Be sure to renew before they expire as there are some pretty hefty fines if you're late. There is a lady named Gabby who I used a couple times. She used to work for their office and got me out of my fines when I was late. I'll look for her number and post it if I find it. If not, the people at their office know her. As I recall, she didn't charge anywhere near $300. Don't know what Rosie charges but I trust her and am sure she'll take care of you as well.