For all you lonely bachelors out there. CUIDADO!

B

bahiatrader

One of my regular duties is to spam unwanted emails from my inbox, but I gave little thought to forums. Recently I was contacted by personal note on another forum by a lady who wanted to be my email buddy and exchange email addresses. Always willing to make friends with someone who shares common interests, I complied.

As it turns out she's a 25 year-old ex nursing student whose parents and family were killed by the fighting in Uganda. She even sent me the URL of a BBC newscast to show the devastation. She is now living in a refugee camp under terrible conditions with very little food. She is using the computer of Pastor Whats-his-name to communicate with the outside world. After we exchange more information, she might be willing to come to the US and be my wife or lover. She really needs help. She even sent me a picture of herself seductively posed in a nice looking white outfit with her cleavage showing. She didn't look very undernourished to me! She has been spammed from my inbox, and I almost feel like a gullible fool. I hadn't heard of any internet scams launched on forum members like that, so I thought I'd pass it on. ;)

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
The worst thing about this is that she's not the pretty girl in the picture either! She's some hairy old man! :eek3:

Terry C

JEEP JEEP BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

bahiatrader, she didnt offer you the $25,000,000.00 like most of them do?

:usa:

B

bahiatrader

She didn't offer me any money. I think she was going to ask me for transportation money so she could come to the US, see to my needs and become my lover. Does she look undernourished to you? Maybe I should ask her for a nude photo to be sure. My wife has been razzing the hell out of me for it.

Attachments