Free spay/neuter clinic in October

aacorp

There will be a free spay/neuter clinic on October 23rd and 24th at the Municipal Park at Freemont and Blvd Juarez. This event is being put on by the State and cities that are involved. We will also have an adoption tent with many animals.
Veterinarians from many cities in Mexico will be volunteering their time - Mexicali - San Luis and others. US Veterinarians are welcome to participate - just call Nancy
I will update as needed
If you would like to donate a condo or meals for the volunteers please call Nancy at the Animal Adoption Center of Rocky Point Inc. a 501(c)3 AZ Corporation.:p

Nancy
Mexico 383 1012
Phx 602 412 3932
www.rpaac.org
[email protected]

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
Three thumbs up for your efforts. Seeing all those wild dogs roaming the streets is sad.

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
.. have to add since it makes me so sad.

What about the horses with bones showing (skinny) and no water or food in sight as you drive down south of Sonoyta?

I have wanted to stop and give them a bottle of water but it is so ridiculous as it might help for 20 minutes.

aacorp

Well every little bit helps. I know that there is a place in Sonoyta that sells really good Alfalfa. As you are coming into Mexico is would to the left after you come in. You might just ask someone and if you find the place get them a bale of Alfalfa. Antonio helps me here at the center 3 -4 days per week. he has about 5 horses and takes them to las Conchas on week ends for rides on the beach for the Americans. He is having a hard time feeding his horses as he has a wife and 4 sons to care for also. If anyone can find the Alfalfa and has a truck - please grab a bale or two and bring it by the center for Antonio. I know his forses need it.
Even if you found a bucket and filled it with water it would help the horses in Sonoyta - so much sadness you are right !!!!!
I am on Calle 15 - two blocks north of Sandander bank or Calle 13 and Blvd Juarez- come down 3 blocks and I am on the left corner for anyone who wants to help the horses or the dogs - (or the cats)