Fries And Thai

A

Aussie8

Hey...where are all the Aussie's in Rocky Point....Glen the Master Chef at Fries & Thai also won the Best Restaurant Award for his food and customer service in his Restaurant in Thailand...has he got a meal for you guys and it's a BYO...checkout Glens at www.friesandthai.com.....for an awesome night....don't stand in line...ring and book...you will not be disappointed....our mate Glen is waiting for your call....Up the old Red Rooster !!!

Crocodile Dundee Aussie8

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Glen

Thank you Aussie8. I agree about ringing in advance. It gives me more prep time so the customers don't have to wait for their food. Also the part about BYO. We have good music to listen to while your enjoying your meal.

Cheers Mate.

jerry

Glen we made a thai Curried Yellowtail dish after catching it at Puerto Lobos......What time do you open on Friday? I'm thinking takeout

G

Glen

Jerry, I'm currently open from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. I will probably increase these hours as business picks up. Thanks for your interest!

jerry

The thing i like about Thai food is the use of fresh produce.I have a dive Chinese takeout place on Park and 36th (abc market0 that makes a great fried rich and chicken lo-mein but anything else and they put those stinking canned vegetables in it.Good Thai food is uses fresh produce.Bad Thai food usually means it's run by Vietnamese pretending to be Thai.

G

Glen

Fries And Thai has been open for 8 months now. Not on the main drag, but worth finding. See the map on our "Contact Us" page of our web site. www.friesandthai.com

I only use fresh vegetables. I agree anything less is imitation.

One, if not my favorite places to eat while in RP/PP. Very fresh food and US standards clean. Best part, BYOB and great music.

jerry

Thats fried Rice not Fried Rich...they are way to fat to eat on a regular basis
The thing i like about Thai food is the use of fresh produce.I have a dive Chinese takeout place on Park and 36th (abc market0 that makes a great fried rich and chicken lo-mein but anything else and they put those stinking canned vegetables in it.Good Thai food is uses fresh produce.Bad Thai food usually means it's run by Vietnamese pretending to be Thai.

G

Glen

WOW, Thank you! If I'm not cooking, I'm cleaning. I want "Fries And Thai" to feel like a home away from home for all of my customers.

G

Glen

My last reply was to X-Coastie. Sorry the post from Jerry came in as I was writing my post. Keep them coming.

Great sense of humor Jerry!