Fullenio, fish taco

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I went the other day to Fulenio, located in Fremont Blvd just east of the Camaronero park, everything in their menu is $20 pesos and all they have is fish taco, shrimp taco, both are breaded, marlin taco and fulenio taco a combo of all the tree and cheese stuffed jalapenos, like jalapeno poppers, have not tried them yet, but tried all the tacos they have and they are not bad.
Never before I had a marlin taco or marlin at all, very different and even the way they cook it is different.
They have a pico de gallo style salsa and a cole slow style salad, which you can make a nice salad out of yoour taco, and about 7 or 8 different botlles with sauces to choose from.
All and all I will return most defenitelly, I almost forgot to mention they have a mister system that makes the place a lot more enjoyable!!

Attachments

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Sorry Stuart, I just realized this thread is in the wrong place, should be in "restaurants", can it be moved? thanks

mis2810

They probably use a syrup made from the jamaica leaves. All it is is a really strong batch of jamaica. I make the same thing with granada (pomegranate). So yummy for margaritas! You can do it with anything though, mango, melon, durazno, etc.!

We noticed it a month or two ago.It's always busy... that's a good sign! So we tried it! It was really good. One taco is equal to 2 tacos. They are huge. Try it... you'll like it!

Roberto

We noticed it a month or two ago.It's always busy... that's a good sign! So we tried it! It was really good. One taco is equal to 2 tacos. They are huge. Try it... you'll like it!

The name has changed but the location is the same as are the tacos. Now called Combo Taco