Generous Giving

Im interested in bringing truck and trailer loads of donated items, tools, materials, clothes, sewing machines, and food to a storage shed so our Missionaries can access it as needed to help families we are working with. Since the boarder has been getting harder on checking stuff I would like tips to be able to bring stuff down as easily as possible. Also, Im unsure of any restrictions on renting storage sheds or where I should rent one. I appreciate your help

info
I have been working with My Contagious Generosity for a year now helping the families that live far east. We work with only a few families at a time to help them with homes repairs, employment, placement of a garden, and develop a relationship with God. Our full time missionaries find the families in need depending on the communities commitment and help. If they attend La Esperanza community center classes and help other families we work with, we in return invest time in their needs. Its been a great year watching these families transform. Every trip we deliver to mothers with babies under 1 year and give them diapers, food, and sometimes baby equipment, we currently help 11 mothers. We take family friendly groups down once a month for a low fee. Its been an amazing experience and we are getting a ton of donations but I have no more room to store everything. If your interested in seeing who we are visit My Contagious Generosity

We have been using suitcases and stacking items in the past but looking to make a large trip soon with many boxes, furniture, and bags and bags of items.
You might of seen us in the newspaper since we just donated a bunch of soccer gear
We love to help all over Rocky Point as well as at the Prison, the dump, around the train tracks
If your interested in donating we are in need of more food, baby diapers, and sports gear for the local schools

cholla

Quoting scripture and taking Visa, my kind of place. Where do I sign up? I have been saving my tithes for too long now and feel like I should send some out, how about you brother?