Gift Cards

az-dan

Do they sell gift cards in Rocky Point? I was just thinking that by giving gift cards the recipient could purchase what they needed or wanted. Any ideas?

Roberto

Yes, we sell gift cards at Twin Dolphins. They are in increments of $10,000 and can be applied by the recipient toward the purchase price of any home for sale. Not applicable to taxes, closing costs or Bank Trust fees !! :veg::veg::veg::eek:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Argh Roberto.........

Will Wal mart gift cards work at the Bodega? Mark, Rosie? Anybody know?

az-dan

Yes, we sell gift cards at Twin Dolphins. They are in increments of $10,000 and can be applied by the recipient toward the purchase price of any home for sale. Not applicable to taxes, closing costs or Bank Trust fees !! :veg::veg::veg::eek:
Oh too bad I needed $5,000.00 gift cards and wanted to buy 20, Jim said he had them at the Sonoran Resorts and they could be used for the taxes, closing cost and Bank Trust. He also said if I bought 20 I would get 1 free.

Maybe next year .....

pesos???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

az-dan

Seriously any ideas on gift cards for use in Rocky Point. If there was a movie theater I could buy movie tickets but …

Do they sell them at Bodega?

Roberto

What is wrong with ca$h if you want to give a gift. Maximum flexibility in use. You could purchase some of those cards that have a cash enveope if you are uncomfortable with naked cash.