girl falls from balcony at marina pinacate

on the night of aug 18th,2012, a woman jumped or was thrown off of the 5th floor of marina pinacate and tragically died. i witnessed this event from my balcony on the 3rd floor. if anyone knows anymore on this please post. i was questioned by police but the whole scenerio was just fishy to say the least. please pray for her family.

Last edited:

BIG MAC

It appears this was a tragic accident. According to witnesses the girl appeared to have had too much to drink and required assistance returning to the Condo she was renting. Approximately ten minutes after she returned to the unit she was witnessed falling. This is still under investigation. The girl was apparently alone in the condo. Out of respect for her and her family let's not make any rash suppositions or speculations as to the events that lead to this tragedy.

jerry

• These Aussie Standards are a good starting point
  • The top of the railing must be least 1 metre (1000mm) from the ground.
  • Any opening must not allow a 125mm sphere (ie childs head) to pass through. So the vertical components must not be more than 125mm apart.
  • The gap between the balcony surface to the bottom rail must be no more than 100mm.
  • For balconies with a fall height of more than 4m there must not be any horizontal or near horizontal elements between 150mm and 760mm above the floor that facilitate climbing.