Going to RP for Thanksgiving.

flicks

Coming home that following Sunday. Do you think the wait to cross back will be long? If so. What's a good time to cross back to the US?:cruisin:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I crossed back last year on Sunday morning at 9:15. I had an hour and a half wait at 9:15! I heard it got up to 3 hours later in the day. I'm coming back Monday this year.

AZ ROB

That is the same website that said I would wait about 45 minutes. 2hrs and 30 min later I finally got to the front and thru the border. May work for Sonoyta but sure did not work for TJ.

Rob....that web site used to be about 2-3 hours behind in reporting (they're supposed to report every hour)....in terms of accuracy, I've only used it to get a general feel of what it's like up at Sonoyta before I leave. Probably the only way to check that would be to get online when you get thru the border and see how it compares to the reported time. I can't see how they would come up with the time except by asking several people as they cross....a highly scientific method!!!:aagh:

Looks like you survived the violence over in Tijuana!!!!

joester

2 salty dawgs
first time going back on a Sunday after Thanksgiving, and it took 3 hours for the last 6km.
either leave VERY early, or stay an extra day or 2 :)
we're staying til Tuesday this time.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I don't think so. I went back and looked at it again. Just type border wait times in google and it will be the first one on top.

Is that address missing something?
Nope....just cut and paste it in your browser (without the quotes).....IE doesn't require you to input http:// in front of it, or even www (in most cases).

BTW, in this one, putting www in front will make it bomb out!

Last edited: