Golf at Peninsula de Cortes (Mayan Palace)

Planning on going out there for a round or two this weekend. Does anyone know what the rates currently are and how to book a tee time?

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Ive played out there a number of times but not in the last year. It used to be $55 plus tax I thought. The last time we played, we had an 8am tee time and it was like $72 out the door I think. They do have a twilight rate as well in the afternoon if that works better for you. That might be the $55 plus tax, either way if you havent played there its amazing. Jack Nicklaus design and very well manicured. Ive been down the last two weeks and LP is starting to green up quite a bit so I would imagine Peninsula is juicy right now. April, May is the start of the growing season down there for grass. The courses start to look really really good this time of year. As far as making tee times I believe there is a number on a billboard as you come into town or I think you can make one on their website. Good luck and have fun! POST SOME PICS IF YOU CAN

Thanks Joe!

I'll try calling the number on the website and hopefully make some headway going that route. I'm excited to play there and I'm glad to hear this is the prime time for the grass! I'll post some pics next week.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Thanks Joe!

I'll try calling the number on the website and hopefully make some headway going that route. I'm excited to play there and I'm glad to hear this is the prime time for the grass! I'll post some pics next week.
Heres a couple of pics, I promise you the course will be in fantastic shape! The pic of me above is on one of the par threes in October and the other pics here are from February, remember this is the growing season so the grass with be in fantastic shape!
http://www.rockypointtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1687&d=1285966598

http://www.rockypointtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1685&d=1285966544

http://www.rockypointtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1686&d=1285966576

Wow looks great! Got a tee time for Saturday at 1. They are running a special $99 for 2. She said it was buy one get one free at $99 but whatever, it's $99 for 2. I'll take some good pictures while I'm out there. Can't wait!

Here are a couple pictures from the round of golf on Saturday afternoon. We paid $99 for 2. Course was very difficult but very nice!

Haven't golfed in years, but these pics make me wanna' start up again...Or just cruise around the course in a cart enjoying the amazing views!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Haven't golfed in years, but these pics make me wanna' start up again...Or just cruise around the course in a cart enjoying the amazing views!
Same here, the last time I golfed the only 2 good balls I hit, was when I stepped on the rake in the sand trap.

AZJD

Hi all....newbie here but a long-time golfer at Peninsula de Cortez. The Director of Golf there, Andrew, is an AWESOME guy and has made great strides to partner up with the Arizona Golf Association. If you are an AGA member they will give you even more reduced greens fees, and you dont have to stay at the resort.

I can't speak enough about this golf course. It is fantastic, and Andrew and his entire staff are incredible. We even have their cell numbers and call them up to go out with us on the town when we are there.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
REALLY TOUGH, TARGET GOLF BUT ITS SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!! Not going to lie, greens might be looking better at Las Palomas right now!

MIRAMAR

Don't know about the greens at Las Palomas (the Mayan's greens looked great), but the views are much better at the Mayan.