Good news on rentals.

marybna

Suddenly I am back to having my condo rented. I had a good Spring and having a great May. It has been really tough for awhile but this is good. I am giving one weeknight free on any rental which is helping but a lot of renters is so much better than none. I will get to go down one more time before I head to Oregon. But no beach for me. Still using a walker for the broken hip. Ugh getting old is such fun. I loved the sunset pictures.I hope others are seeing an upturn on rentals.Mary

playaperro

El Pirata
Hopefully I will be able to make enough money to replace my grill that's gets trashed every April and fix my outdoor shower that everyone uses that goes by.

El Gato

Mary, Glad about the rentals and sorry about the hip. Know what you mean about getting old - it isn't for the weak.

This Sunday afternoon a lot more people wandering the grounds, pools and beach then we remember last year. And they certainly have a beautiful day in which to do it.

Hi Mary,

I recently registered and wanted to know if anyone has an inexpensive bedroom for rent for my wife and I. We come about once or twice a year and usually stay at the hotels. However, on our last trip we went fishing and loved the taste of a fresh catch, after being lucky enough to have met Tony (the owner of Rey Del Mar Pirate Ship) and his wife, by their restaurant at the marina. She cooked our catch along with some of her traditional helpings, and since that day we swore we would come back every year, no matter what.
On this and hopefully future trips, we would like to be able to cook our catch ourselves, and thus would like to rent a small room/condo with amenities (kitchen, small fridge, etc).
Where is your condo located and what are your rates for the following days: Sun 5/5-Wed 5/8 and/or Tue 5/7- Fri 5/10 (or would you provide me with your contact info)? Thanks!

Rudy-

marybna

My condo is at Bella Sirena and is over 1000 sq feet. Sometimes they run 3 day specials total for $333. Go to craigslist. There are alot of condo on Sandy Beach and the Mirador that are not always on the beach and can be very reasonable.