Got Flies?

Terry C

Fill a zip lock bag half full with water and put 5 or 6 pennies in the bag and zip it closed and hang it in the problem area. They say it works.......

Roberto

Fill a zip lock bag half full with water and put 5 or 6 pennies in the bag and zip it closed and hang it in the problem area. They say it works.......

That's only if you close the bag using only the index finger and thumb of your right hand and stand on your left foot only when hanging the bag. OH yeah you also gotta spray 2 or 3 cans of raid around the area and move all the trash away.

Sorry Terry but that Myth has been BUSTED...

I always thought that was true about hanging a bag of water... but on a recent Myth Busters episode they tried an experiment using a bag of water and it actually drew more flies than it scared away...

mondone

Whitecaps
Sorry Terry but that Myth has been BUSTED...

I always thought that was true about hanging a bag of water... but on a recent Myth Busters episode they tried an experiment using a bag of water and it actually drew more flies than it scared away...
I believe it. My seafood guy had one hung up one time and there were more flies inside his place than outside!

:fail: