Great report for this weekend

Kenny

Loved this one, and it's another straight line for sure..:smile:

"They (officials) say everything is normal, and during all my time in Rocky Point, I haven't seen any natural disaster," Moreno said.

Last edited:

Kenny

.......Same anti Mexico diatribe as always, in the comment section of all articles on Mexico!
I thought for sure you or someone else would come up with something funny with that line Jim...A million funny disasters were there for the taking. Except when I saw...
Diatribe, you have to be kidding, a negative never crossed my mind.

Last edited:

JimMcG

I thought for sure you or someone else would come up with something funny with that line Jim...A million funny disasters were there for the taking. Except when I saw...
Diatribe, you have to be kidding, a negative never crossed my mind.
Translation please?

Kenny

Translation please?
OK, "during all my time in Rocky Point, I haven't seen any natural disaster", except when I saw Kenny wearing his fish scarin outfit.

Except when I saw Chuck trying to ride a trike, drunk on his a**..

Last edited:

JimMcG

OK, "during all my time in Rocky Point, I haven't seen any natural disaster", except when I saw Kenny wearing his fish scarin outfit.

Except when I saw Chuck trying to ride a trike, drunk on his a**..
I think we are on two different planets on this one.

I don't read the Tucson papers, but any time I have clicked on a link regarding Mexico, the COMMENTS after the articles are usually filled with racist ranting diatribes against Mexico and Mexicans.