Gringo Pass Store Closing.

Terry C

Playa, it's sad of the closing. We heard it a few weeks ago at the Restaurant. The cause was her husband paseed away and she could not handle it any more.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I wonder why their son is not taking over. He is my age.....I met him once 30 years ago....

playaperro

El Pirata
Thanks for the info Terry, I guess she would never come out and say its because of the economy. I remember the BP's set up shop in the coffee shop and they had a hard time getting them out. I guess the real patrons had a hard time eating with them staring at you. Everyone's welcome at the Ajo RoadHouse in Ajo. I really good
friend of mine i met here on the forum owns it. Yea Stuart, I don't hate everybody on the forum, as you can see I even get along with you these days. Eventho I'm
just a social drinker, you have one and so shall I.

Bob Oso

Is just the store closing, or the whole mall? Will the place on the end where they sell cigarettes and booze close too?

Jim

My P.O. Box is inside the store. I stopped by the Post Office and asked them how they would handle the situation. He said that he did not know but guaranteed that access to those boxes would not be cut off. He said that the owners have someone who may be interested in renting the space. He did not know what may go in there. If one store couldn't make it, I doubt a new one would fare any better.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
The store is still open with shelves almost empty, probably waiting until most of their inventory is sold rather than loose that too!!!