Guess who is negotiating to buy Seaside !!

Roberto

Who is the biggest crook in Penasco? Who stole the land at Elegante? Whose failed project is La Perla? Who has multiple civil suits filed in the us for Real Estate Fraud involving milions of dollars? Who has a real Estate company with a US Franchise name? Who did a neighbor of theirs call the son a bigger thief than the father?Who had better be holding on to their wallets? Seaside rental owners, that's who. These people probably have a plan to steal all the condos.

Who is the biggest crook in Penasco? Who stole the land at Elegante? Whose failed project is La Perla? Who has multiple civil suits filed in the us for Real Estate Fraud involving milions of dollars? Who has a real Estate company with a US Franchise name? Who did a neighbor of theirs call the son a bigger thief than the father?Who had better be holding on to their wallets? Seaside rental owners, that's who. These people probably have a plan to steal all the condos.
I guess I am very naive, could you enlighten me as to who the "who" is please.
Thank you,

R

reportjones

Well, the answer to most of these questions is steve in my opinion. Is he selling seaside back to himself????

I guess I am very naive, could you enlighten me as to who the "who" is please.
Thank you,

Kenny

Cliftons?
"Whose failed project is La Perla?"
The hype..."The company has also broken ground on La Perla del Mar, located in the popular “El Mirador” section of Puerto Peñasco, adjacent to the town's best shopping and dining. La Perla del Mar is the first high-rise, luxury community in the town's Mirador section. Clifton Meridian has also most recently broken ground on Los Patios Privados, a low-density, moderately priced condominium community located 4 blocks from the beach and within walking distance to the city's tourist and commercial center.
Projected Completion: Q1 of 2010
La Perla del Mar is the first luxury high-rise condominium project in one of Puerto Peñasco’s main shopping and dining districts, The Mirador. Previous developments of this caliber have been located at least 3 miles north and south of the city center. Clifton Meridian has partnered with Scottsdale’s OZ Architects on the $110 million, 254-unit, 15-story condominium project, which broke ground September 1, 2006. The condo units, which range from 764 square foot studios to 3,389 square foot Casitas are available as whole and fractional ownership with Bank Trust ownership and secure Title for each.
The condo units will range in price from $230,000 ($79,000 / ¼ Share Fraction) to $750,000 ($127,000 / 1/8th Share Fraction). The project features four (4) different studio layouts, three (3) one-bedroom floor plans, two (2) two-bedroom choices, and the market’s finest and closest beachfront three-bedroom condos in addition to the tower’s Penthouse and two (2) free-standing three-bedroom Casitas.
About Clifton Meridian:
Patrick Clifton founded Clifton Meridian LLC in 2003 as a real estate development firm focused on upscale residential projects in Mexico. Currently, the company has more than $170 million worth of condominium projects under development in Puerto Peñasco ("Rocky Point"), Mexico. In 2002, Mr. Clifton was chosen as an Entrepreneurial Fellow of the Karl Eller Center at the University of Arizona. The fellowship recognizes accomplished entrepreneurs for their contribution to the economic development of Arizona. For more information about Clifton Meridian LLC, please visit www.CliftonMeridian.com, or call (480) 391-8062.

Last edited: