Gun battle in front of school in Rocky Point March 17

jerry

FRONTERA SONOYTA.....AHORA SI...SE SOLTÓ EL DIABLO....EN SONOYTA Y PUERTO PEÑASCO.....NOS INFORMAN QUE EJECUTARON AL JEFE DE LA PLAZA DEL CRIMEN ORGANIZADO,EN PUERTO PEÑASCO..A LAS AFUERAS DE UN COLEGIO....SERIAN CERCAS DE LAS 3:00 DE LA TARDE CUANDO UN PISTOLERO LE DISPARO DEJANDO GRAVEMENTE HERIDO A ADRIAN SALAZAR, (EL 03)....CUAL MAS TARDE MURIÓ EN UN HOSPITAL....LA CRUENTA BATALLA ENTRE BANDAS RIVALES DEL CRIMEN ORGANIZADO QUE SE LLEVA ACABO EN NUESTRA COMUNIDAD DE SONOYTA.....ENTRE LOS SALAZARES Y LOS MEMOS.....YA TUMBO AL PRIMER JEFE....Y ESTO NO AUGURA MAS QUE MAS SANGRE ENTRE ESTOS CRIMINALES....LE PEDIMOS A NUESTRA COMUNIDADES TANTO DE SONOYTA,PUERTO PEÑASCO Y CABORCA....EXTREMAR PRECAUCIONES ANTE LO QUE ESTA POR VENIR.....YA QUE ESTE DELINCUENTE (EL 03)....ERA DE LOS NARCOS MAS PESADOS DE LA REGIÓN.....FRONTERA SONOYTA.....

Border sonoyta..... now if... He let go of the devil.... on sonoyta and port..... We are reporting that executed the head of the square of organised crime, in port.. on the outskirts of a school.... would be close to 3:00 in the afternoon when a gunman shot leaving seriously injured to Adrian Salazar, (03).... which later died in a hospital.... the bloody battle between rival gangs of organised crime that is taken place in our community from sonoyta..... between salazares and the memos..... Already hit the first head.... and this is not a good indication of more than more blood between these criminals.... We asked our communities of both sonoyta, port and caborca.... Take full precautions to what is yet to come..... Since this delinquent (03).... It was of the drug lords more heavy in the region..... Border sonoyta.....

Of course the boosters said nothing....

jerry

Well it did have some good information.....potholes being fixed a little bit headed toward Caborca and The shellfish ban is still on I think

Roberto

Confirmed shooting at that location by nieghbors. Street talk is 2 were killed. If one was the jefe of the Penasco Plaza it could be bad. If you are here at the moment keep your eyes open and head down. This could heat up overnight, hopefully not. Not to be a chicken little but I will post more as I hear more. People need to make informed decisions.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Oh Oh it's contagious. I was going to go up to Mesa today, but I guess I'll cancel. Said six shot, one killed, so far.

Suspect on loose after multiple people shot in Mesa, Arizona

Yes, wife and I were on our way to Tempe and DPS and everyone was heading to one of the sites.
I knew it must have been a shooting since DPS was getting off the freeway to participate.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Just got back to PDO after a trip to three hardware stores, I guess they don't use roll pins in Penasco, everything seemed pretty normal.

Well, we will find out someone lost their job or girlfriend was cheating.
And that it's some recently released con or something.
I am all for gun ownership but in Arizona they all but sell them in gumball machines. I am sure you know what I mean Stuart.
I live down the street from the QT where the employee was shot a couple months back. He was shot for not giving the guy his cigarettes fast enough. Then it turned out to be 2 of my students dad.... small world, just never know.
Actually, Mesa buries a lot of bad shit that goes on. Seems it might affect investment...o_O. And also Ironic if nothing else that Mesa was just voted the most "Conservative" city in the U.S.
Certainly not one of the safest I imagine.

As always, thanks to Jerry for the heads up. :)

Last edited:

Roberto

In Mexico, you get shot by the cartel bad guys. Usually very targeted and specific. In the US, you get shot by some crazy SOB with no specific reason that got his hands on a gun. Hard to read much of anything into the report in Mesa at the moment. Appears to be totally random.
Yes there are a lot of stupid shooting in the US but at least you hear relatively accurate information about them. Not so here, virtually always an immediate coverup. Don't know that the 'targeted and specific' coment is valid. Having seen lots of videos of cartel battles, there is a shit load of ammo fired almost in a random manner. They seem to have lots of ammo but no training. Overheard on one video of a gunbattle was a shooter asking how to turn off the saftey !! Official reports are often that the dead are all cartel, unofficial reports from locals report bystanders shot also. Remember the painter out near the ballpark.

Roberto

Elementary schools in Penasco reported all closed due to the shooting so someone is worried. Local news reports one dead and street talk is 4 or 5 dead and several injured including 3 police.

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
Yes there are a lot of stupid shooting in the US but at least you hear relatively accurate information about them. Not so here, virtually always an immediate coverup. Don't know that the 'targeted and specific' coment is valid. Having seen lots of videos of cartel battles, there is a shit load of ammo fired almost in a random manner. They seem to have lots of ammo but no training. Overheard on one video of a gunbattle was a shooter asking how to turn off the saftey !! Official reports are often that the dead are all cartel, unofficial reports from locals report bystanders shot also. Remember the painter out near the ballpark.
Roberto If you scroll down to the article you will see that it is false about the schools being closed.https://www.facebook.com/groups/facejob.penasco/?fref=nf

Last edited: