HAPPY, ROCKO, and SALLY..

Kenny

Last month I was sitting with a friend outside his motor home down at USA Speedway in Tucson, Sunday the 28th. We were sitting in the sun :sunny: , waiting for the gates to open at the track when this truck pulled up and this guy looks at me and says, Kenny? I say HAPPY? It was on :evil: , he jumped out of the truck and we we got it on right there in the parking lot :shock: . You should have seen the warm smiles, a handshake, and maybe even a hug.. Ha!, had you going didn't I. :D
It was a great day at the track, we not only had great racing, but we got to tell lies and swap stories all day long. I didn't tell HAPPY, but I was glad that he didn't bring ROCKO and SALLY with him. I think I would have had to push :eek: that ROCKO off the top row, that's where we were sitting. We had a great time together and I'm looking forward to seeing him again. For all of HAPPY'S friends and foes, Don't worry, be Happy....He's going to get me for that, but I'm fishing..LOL :fish:

here :fish: :fish:

The best..Kenny :lol: :lol: :lol:

C

castaway

I just gotta know Ken...does the real HAPPY really drink TECATE???

sounds like you boys had a great day...

Kenny

castaway said:
I just gotta know Ken...does the real HAPPY really drink TECATE???

sounds like you boys had a great day...

He say's he does and his boat is named TECATERUNNER, but that could be from his smuggling day's..LOL Just kidding HAPPY. You know he does read what is posted, he just has a gag in his mouth. :lol: Is that like hitting him while his hands are tied.. :D
We had a great time, check this out http://www.abcmotorsports.com/08mccluskeyresultsandpics.htm

There is going to be a big two day race at Manzanita speedway Feb 20,21st. USAC, all three divisions, and there should be over a 120 cars. The best there is will be there.